**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5 first

Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who to rank 5 first 63 votes

Awakened 5* Hyperion
69%
VceeWillsy21Rbk19Spurgeon14GoddessIliasJuggerNotdoctorbRockypantherx_Sham_Luke9523Kill_GreyWoody15Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69AstoundsTripleUNetbreakerOmedennRenaxqqJohnyBoy 44 votes
Unawakened 5* human torch
30%
Disbanded_pensIKONAnthinhoProximaMidnight_8TheTalentsSkillful_starTheInfintyParam1988Charlie21540TheLegionMasterŘïdđhįmhermScrubhanWill3808bruhmomento69avenge_123Light7LORDSPOOKY66Spinnaker 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    You won't go wrong either way. I voted HT but it really depends on your other cosmics.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Depends on your existing roster and what content you wanna do next. If you're wanting to do Abyss, it's obviously HT. If you need a 6.2 Sinister counter, obviously Hype. Thes are just examples, we need more info.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Awakened 5* Hyperion
    Why would you do ht.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Awakened 5* Hyperion
    Same situation as you with same heroes, lol 😋

I chose Hyperion. Just keep doing heavies to build up furies then sp2 or sp3 and repeat
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Spinnaker said:

You won't go wrong either way. I voted HT but it really depends on your other cosmics.

My other cosmics are nothing to write home about

Etjama said:

Depends on your existing roster and what content you wanna do next. If you're wanting to do Abyss, it's obviously HT. If you need a 6.2 Sinister counter, obviously Hype. Thes are just examples, we need more info.

I’m getting ready to push for uncollected so that’s my next content to go for
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Awakened 5* Hyperion

Spinnaker said:

My other cosmics are nothing to write home about

That Hyperion doe 👀
    Hype it is
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Awakened 5* Hyperion
    Hype for sure. I feel like HT is overrated. Has his uses, but definitely more niche than Hyperion!
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Awakened 5* Hyperion

Hype for sure. I feel like HT is overrated. Has his uses, but definitely more niche than Hyperion!

Maybe more niche than hype but the best for wht he does. Hyperion is propably better at his point of content due to his versatilty and uses. But at the top end of the contents, i think human torch comes more in handy.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    R5 before UC.

Welp, Hype is a better choice.

R5 before UC.

Welp, Hype is a better choice.

Hyperion would actually be my second rank 5 before getting uncollected... I’ve been massively dragging my feet on going for it. No idea why
  • Mystery_004Mystery_004 Posts: 13
    Awakened 5* Hyperion
    Them units tho👀
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Awakened 5* Hyperion
    KRoNX1 said:

Maybe more niche than hype but the best for wht he does. Hyperion is propably better at his point of content due to his versatilty and uses. But at the top end of the contents, i think human torch comes more in handy.
    Meh, not really.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I think Hyperion kinda sucks but ik literally nobody agrees with me