**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Current 6* Featured or save for next one?

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi All,

I am currently debating if I should save all my 6 star shards for the new featured coming out next week or open one more from the current set. I have been very lucky and already have both CGR and Apoc from the current featured, but would still love to get Prof X, Dragon Man, Ghost, and a couple others (I do have an awakened R5 5* ghost already). The reason I am debating saving all my shards for the next crystal is that I almost have a science T5CC and would love to take either iBom or Spidey Ham to R3. I have the ability to open one of each (currently at 25k 6 star shards). Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Current 6* Featured or save for next one? 33 votes

Save all 6* shards for new 6* featured.
30%
BigPoppaCBONEFurious_Fighter1O_Deadpool_OKRANꓘddomcloudstriderTheMailmannSaltE_Wenis69WooptyfrickendooUOG5 10 votes
Open one current and one new featured.
42%
DrZolanameplasSylarKanameDannyB01Wine_LoverKill_GreySarvanga1_Thoye3IronGladiator22MusikmenEtherealityHoitadoCrcrcrcWill3808 14 votes
Stick with basics
27%
JohnyzeroLogan00RookiieNo_oneukProximaMidnight_8ILLUSION8Carracho01ShenkBlôdletter 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    Well I decided to open the current featured even though that did not seem like the popular choice and ended up pulling DM!

I will take him to R2 soon and then debate between him and Sorcerer supreme as my 1st R3 Mystic. Hopefully I can get lucky with the next featured as well and pull iBom or spidey ham.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Thoye3 said:

Well I decided to open the current featured even though that did not seem like the popular choice and ended up pulling DM!

I will take him to R2 soon and then debate between him and Sorcerer supreme as my 1st R3 Mystic. Hopefully I can get lucky with the next featured as well and pull iBom or spidey ham.

Dragon Man is AMAZING