**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull Obsidian's Thanos Favor Buffs clarification

Greetings. Cull Obsidian's description says that his Thanos Favor Buffs last 10 seconds each. In my understanding, that means 10 seconds per buff which is 1 minute & 40 seconds with all 10 buffs (10 buffs x 10 seconds). If this is the case, it is not working as intended because his buffs definitely don't last that long, they last less than 30 seconds at 10 buffs. Someone kindly clarify in case I'm misunderstanding the description.

Comments

• Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102

Greetings. Cull Obsidian's description says that his Thanos Favor Buffs last 10 seconds each. In my understanding, that means 10 seconds per buff which is 1 minute & 40 seconds with all 10 buffs (10 buffs x 10 seconds). If this is the case, it is not working as intended because his buffs definitely don't last that long, they last less than 30 seconds at 10 buffs. Someone kindly clarify in case I'm misunderstanding the description.

Each buff does last 10 seconds but they are all activated at the same time, so they all fall off after 10 seconds. They are basically a combined buff if that makes sense.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 347
    Drew_D23 said:

Each buff does last 10 seconds but they are all activated at the same time, so they all fall off after 10 seconds. They are basically a combined buff if that makes sense.
    It makes sense. But in that case, shouldn't the description simply say the buffs last 10 seconds, instead of 10 seconds 'each' which is suggestive of an increase in duration the more buffs you have... It's still somewhat unclear.
  • Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102

Drew_D23 said:

It makes sense. But in that case, shouldn't the description simply say the buffs last 10 seconds, instead of 10 seconds 'each' which is suggestive of an increase in duration the more buffs you have... It's still somewhat unclear.
    I don't think it would be much of a difference and he has been this way since his launch so I wouldn't look too much into it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Drew_D23 said:

It's virtually the same thing since like stated before, they are all active at the start of the fight or refreshed with a SP3.