**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Storm (pyramid X) needs some damage rework

GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I recently pulled storm out of 5* featured crystal. And i absolutely love her animations. Awesome work kabam.

But she lacks damge output.
She takes too much time to get those prowness and they did not even last long.

Suggestions

1. Give her magneto type mechanic
Like she gains indefinite prowness by heavy attack limit 10.when doing special consume all prownss

2. Her critical rating is way too low. Not satisfied with her damage please kabam increase her damage its a request.

Thats all rest she is superbly awesome designed. Her playstyle graphics are nice..

@KabamMike please sir buff her
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Use the SP3 loop. I consistently get 160k SP3’s on my 5/65.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

nope, just fire off a special 3, then just keep spamming special 3s for the big damage.

No rework needed.

I tried her on winter Soldier.. her charge heavy before special is weird. When i
    Charge heavy before throwing special winter Soldier rush into me punches and dies
    then parry into the heavy. Get distance and charge heavy.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I agree with your point about Crit rating but not about the prowess.
    Auce said:

Her crit rating is abysmal. Without syergys or Apoc shes average, every other mutant I own crits harder, including OG Storm.

Just spam special 3
  • GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    Ok i again tried her. And she is awesome now. But i still wanted kabam to increase her prowness buffs duration thats all
    Because it takes time to fill opponent and own power metre and the prowness did not last long.

Just asking for higher prowness duration and a little bit more crits
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Her crit rating is abysmal. Without syergys or Apoc shes average, every other mutant I own crits harder, including OG Storm.

Critting harder and critting more often are very different things.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    is this a joke or something?
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Exactly! she needs higher critical rating.. apocalypse synergy gives her 30% more critical rating and if that bonus came into her basic kit (like +10% critical rating for each prowess buffs) then it could make her more popular and practical to use without any synergy

Some people are giving advice to use sp3 loops for ~150k damage.. I think these people run suicides, and that sp3 loop is not that practical to use and I'm pretty sure these people doesn't use her often..
    she supposed to be quick killer because her ramp up mechanics is quick & easy and unblockable sp2 seems perfect for that but
    Low critical chance is the biggest hurdle for big yellow number..
    AGYAAT said:

Exactly! she needs higher critical rating.. apocalypse synergy gives her 30% more critical rating and if that bonus came into her basic kit (like +10% critical rating for each prowess buffs) then it could make her more popular and practical to use without any synergy

Some people are giving advice to use sp3 loops for ~150k damage.. I think these people run suicides, and that sp3 loop is not that practical to use and I'm pretty sure these people doesn't use her often..
    she supposed to be quick killer because her ramp up mechanics is quick & easy and unblockable sp2 seems perfect for that but

Don’t run suicides. Special 3 loop is the way to go unless you’ve got apocalypse in which case then special 3 special 2 rotation would work
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210

AGYAAT said:

Don’t run suicides. Special 3 loop is the way to go unless you’ve got apocalypse in which case then special 3 special 2 rotation would work
    There are so many champs that can do better if i need to do sp3 loops or sp3 then sp2.. her utility isn't the game changer or too useful, she has damage or strong potential for that.. just some tune up could make her too good, but now it's not possible because they already give her that tune up via synergy 😑
    AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

There are so many champs that can do better if i need to do sp3 loops or sp3 then sp2.. her utility isn't the game changer or too useful, she has damage or strong potential for that.. just some tune up could make her too good, but now it's not possible because they already give her that tune up via synergy 😑
    She’s fun. Feels smooth. Champs like that don’t need buffs and are perfectly balanced in the so called “middle tiers”

I use her so that’s good enough for me

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

She’s fun. Feels smooth. Champs like that don’t need buffs and are perfectly balanced in the so called “middle tiers”

Red skull also feels smooth to me because of his animations but it does not mean smooth gameplay is greater than damage.

Damage and crits are priority to every champ to become useful
    Look bro i m just asking kabam to increase her prowness duration because they expire so quickly

Second, just enhance her crits and make crits often.. she got smooth animations and i would love to use her then

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

Red skull also feels smooth to me because of his animations but it does not mean smooth gameplay is greater than damage.

Damage and utility maybe. Great champs don’t need crits.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

Like iHulk

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

Ok great champs dont need crits..

Then what about critical hits are removed from corvus ? Would he be good?

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

Ok great champs dont need crits..

Then what about critical hits are removed from corvus ? Would he be good?
    didn’t say they should be removed

just saying a champ can be good without needing crits (Guardian is an example of great, while Crossbones falls into the camp of while not the best, is still fun to play with and you’d rank him up if you like him)
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Test the character and test them correctly before you make claims like this
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    @Godsupreme Between Beast and Storm PX, who is better? Don't lie to me just because the other champ crits more, tell me who is better based on overall damage and utility.

After that, answer this, who needs the buff more? (Again, honest answer pls)