**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Nexus from act 7. exploration

So i just 100% 7.1.. does anyone know if CGR and Apoc will be added to the basic 6* pool soon? And if they do and i wait til that day, will i have a chance at them or is the nexus based on the day i got the crystal. Thanks

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    4 or 5 days i think. Congrats!
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    Thanks bro. Have cgr and apoc as 5*s but i would loveeee to pull either! Especially apoc since i am close to a mutant T5. Red Magneto would be amazing too
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

Thanks bro. Have cgr and apoc as 5*s but i would loveeee to pull either! Especially apoc since i am close to a mutant T5. Red Magneto would be amazing too

Good luck! I havent gotten an impactful pull in a while. Hoping for a glimpse of hope sometime soon...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I’d guess the Nexus you have is based on the pool for that crystal at the time you won it, but whether that includes Those champs is unclear. Do we know if a Nexus draws only from the basic pool?
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    I got cgr boys! And gilly
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 ★★
    Awesome bud
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Only if my luck is gonna be like that... have two paths to explore Act 7. Gimme some of your luck lol!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

congo
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I got Venompool from my 6* Nexus... 🤢🤮
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

CGR GANG

Congrats man he's so awesome
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★