**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, why would you do that?

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam over the years people, us summoners have asked for you to introduce some of the older Champs into the 5 star pool and now up till recently you've added a minor chance for us to get our hands on a 5 star scarlet witch and to no avail I didn't get her, but then my perception completely changed in November of last year as we were teased Scarlet Witch Sigil.

Boom there it was the witch the most powerful avenger there at our fingertips then just like the Thanos snap our chances of obtaining her completely disappeared. Summoners crushed, broken hearted, wallets still filled with money ready to throw at the beauty, we call Scarlet Witch.

So many fans, so many summoners, and yet disappointed. So I ask Kabam why release her, was she not ready, is she a trophy champ, another reward... why we need answers...we need clarity...we need Scarlet Witch!!!

BTW Wandavision is over if she's not in the game next month... I'll just cry some more
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Chill. They might introduce her next month or as a trophy champ for legends runs or something.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Chill. They might introduce her next month or as a trophy champ for legends runs or something.

hope this isn’t the case
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

hope this isn’t the case
    Same but it is possible.