Options

Happy...ish

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I opened up my 5* nexus today ... beast ... elsa dupe ... guardian
I was amazed to see the guardian, so obviously I picked him. But then I realized, how long will take me to max sig him?

Do I feed my sigs to him or my r5 ghost? Only 40 levels left on ghost

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    I’d max sig the ghost first since it’s only 40 levels

then give your guardian all the love and attention he deserves 😊
  • Options
    edited March 2021

I’d max sig the ghost first since it’s only 40 levels

then give your guardian all the love and attention he deserves 😊

Yeah I absolutely struggle with Magik all the time, and once this banger is max-sigged, he's gonna cut through like cheese. So many great matchups too.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'd stop sigging up ghost and completely focus on guardian instead. You won't regret it.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

I'd stop sigging up ghost and completely focus on guardian instead. You won't regret it.

Only problem is I don't exactly feel like using a generic awakening gem on guardian. I would love to get Nick Fury who I've been hunting forever. I don't really know what to do.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Only problem is I don't exactly feel like using a generic awakening gem on guardian. I would love to get Nick Fury who I've been hunting forever. I don't really know what to do.
    I'd use it in guardian.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

He's absolutely worth the generic but you may as well wait a week and get him ranked up in the meantime, then see what AG you get from the SQ.