**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dilemma due to bad luck and next 5/65 advice too. I am really feeling down now

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Been in drought for game changing champ like Doom, Ht, Warlock etc (many champs like that). I am stuck at 6.3.1 .
Working on wanning moon variant 2.2. v6 done.
That Rulk is r5. Have 2 generic and science ag but no Sig stones as Aegon was maxed.

So I want to advice and suggestions from people who were in same situation or are right now. What should be my next rank up. And which crystal should be my next focus. Eg:- I need solid power control ( I don't wanna rank up magik due to some reason but if it's necessary evil I can do that

Thanks

Dilemma due to bad luck and next 5/65 advice too. I am really feeling down now 35 votes

5* featured and 6* featured
5%
QfurySalve_maker05 2 votes
5* featured and 6* regular
11%
Darkrider05MCOCHazzaHusain_b128Nightkiller7312 4 votes
5*dual and 6* regular
45%
Mr_PlatypusTimone147Foxhero007CassyAleorWine_LoverDisgruntled_User_123Sarvanga1_Iron_Spider7125Aomine_Daiki10ChikelBuffBeastŘïdđhįmTheBair123PuttPuttThe_Sentry06 16 votes
5* dual and 6* featured
8%
EdwxnHoitadoXanatos 3 votes
5* regular and 6* featured
0%
5* regular and 6* regular
28%
WolverDominatorTristanDrake2078TheKillerSporkBugmat78Annihilator13_ΜιKECrasyduckValentinos13Dragfire1760 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    5*dual and 6* regular
    6* featured is changing soon and from the looks of it, it won't be too spicy. All but one of 2021's champions have been misses or mediocre.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    5*dual and 6* regular
    I would work on ranking up Hit-Monkey and Tigra up to r2, but in the meantime, take some jabs at 6.3.1. I know the feeling that you have that you think you're just stuck where you are in content, but once you beat one quest, you just explode with momentum. Hit-Monkey will work great for Medusa
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    You have Venom and Hit Monkey
    So 6.3.1 shouldn't be bad
    You have solid roaster.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Mags for fishbowl and IMIW, Aegon for CAIW.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I did 6.3.1 with ægon, after also being stuck for ages.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

I would work on ranking up Hit-Monkey and Tigra up to r2, but in the meantime, take some jabs at 6.3.1. I know the feeling that you have that you think you're just stuck where you are in content, but once you beat one quest, you just explode with momentum. Hit-Monkey will work great for Medusa

Is he really good option for her?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

You have solid roaster.

I don't know if i can out damage buffet on medusa with venom
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★

Been in drought for game changing champ like Doom, Ht, Warlock etc (many champs like that). I am stuck at 6.3.1 .
    Working on wanning moon variant 2.2. v6 done.
    That Rulk is r5. Have 2 generic and science ag but no Sig stones as Aegon was maxed.

So I want to advice and suggestions from people who were in same situation or are right now. What should be my next rank up. And which crystal should be my next focus. Eg:- I need solid power control ( I don't wanna rank up magik due to some reason but if it's necessary evil I can do that

Thanks

Cheer up dude! Guaranteed Sentry is going to be buffed. The question is how soon.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Featured crystals are no salve. I pulled Iron Man IW in two straight 5*FC. Save the 3k shards and stick to the Dual or Regular 5* crystals.

Team your Sentry with Void, Hulk, Aegon, and Star-Lord. Rack up some big combos!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'd rank up molegod.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    5*dual and 6* regular

You have solid roaster.

I don't know if i can out damage buffet on medusa with venom
    You can as long as RNG is on your side with bleeds as I used him for my initial clear.
    You do however have blade who will work just fine.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    5*dual and 6* regular
    Just straight up, you are complaining about not getting any game changing champs but there are multiple there that would be worth ranking and would help with where you’re currently stuck so I think you need to go back to looking over your roster properly instead of finding a list of “the best champions in MCOC” and ignoring everything not in the top 10-20.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Mole man is the only r3 I used in 6.1 completion. He’s that good.