**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus IMIW or Longshot

WollefWollef Posts: 39
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What do you think dude, I played a lot IMIW with 4* awake was awesome, I know Longshot sp2 is crazy....but ?

I already have Doom, warlock, sorceler supreme...

Nexus IMIW or Longshot 37 votes

Iron man infinity war
21%
TheManMythLegendTalpsa874ReferenceSkwirkerADwar616Rouger4Zura_1Matthew950 8 votes
Longshot
78%
zuffyDrake2078Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235GodzBattle_GreninjaKill_GreyKRANꓘVbnmeAstoundsDarkDuelistEbony_NawThoye3EdeuinkIronGladiator22JohnyBoyZ2f6hQŘïdđhįmHoitadoScrubhan 29 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• WollefWollef Posts: 39
    edited March 2021
    Did Longshot is way better than imiw?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Where’s all the ant man fans?

Oh right they don’t exist
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Iron man infinity war
    Oh well I’m alone
    Riptide said:

Where’s all the ant man fans?

Oh right they don’t exist
    Haha love you man !!! Haha maybe was rude to don't add him in the pole haha xD
    edited March 2021
    5hx for the feedbacks, I feel can off bad to get IMIW now since I got few month ago warlock...before warlock I will definitely get imiw, his game play is so nice. I never play Longshot also but look easy....hum touch decision....

I casualy play with Doom, AA, CGR, Nick Fury, Warlock, Punisher 99, Captain IW, Apocalypse, Immortal Abo...
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Iron man infinity war
    My IMIW was 5*r4, and I have 6* version subsequently.
    My Longshot was stated at 5*r3.

I think both are good choice. I prefer IMIW more because I think there are relatively less versatile champs in Tech class vs Mystic class.