**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Falcon bug, evade with "Lock on"

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
Mr Fanta evades even tho "Lock on" is active.

He evaded my SP2 before while "Lock on" was enabled as well (as you can see on the SP2 study debuff)

This is the 2nd miniboss in AQ map 5
Nodes:

https://youtu.be/2OQ4PjGthj8

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Even wasp evaded in map 6
  • Options
    GrobubulGrobubul Posts: 36
    Against Magik, when lock on, limbo appears, is it normal ?

• Options
    It was a duel to test the potential bug, so, no node.
    I kicked her to increase the power, limbo appear at the 2nd bar.
    It happened during my first test at both bar.
    It happened on a Energy node on my way to the Champion.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Seraphion said:

Mr Fanta evades even tho "Lock on" is active.

He evaded my SP2 before while "Lock on" was enabled as well (as you can see on the SP2 study debuff)

This is the 2nd miniboss in AQ map 5
    Nodes:

https://youtu.be/2OQ4PjGthj8

I’ll Post a link about this
  • Options
    Persistent charges worked

I redid a duel, and it was weird.... when "lock on", limbo didn't appear as desired, but at the end, "the bug" again...

• Options
    Here it is

https://ufile.io/c5oq3ogz

I'll redo a longer video after diner, if necessary ;)
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Grobubul said:

Here it is

Locked on only does anything while you hit the opponent. Any abilities triggered while you arent hitting the opponent are unaffected
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Grobubul said:

Persistent charges worked

I redid a duel, and it was weird.... when "lock on", limbo didn't appear as desired, but at the end, "the bug" again...

I used Falcon against V3 Wasp yesterday. No evade
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Did she throw a special? She will trigger limbo on her special even when locked on. However, she will not trigger limbo when going over a bar of power while locked on. I tested just now and that's how it worked for my duels. She still gets limbo during her own specials since that's baked into them, but she never triggered limbo going over a bar of power.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Grobubul said:

Here it is

Falcon "only" reduces defensive ability accuracy. As Magik hit you and went over 2 bars Limbo was an offensive ability in that moment.

So what happened there was no bug

@Grobubul
  • Options
    Ok, understood ! Thanks a lot for the explanation :)
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    I got auto blocked against an imiw in war (nodes were opportunist and kinetic reactor) no parry but he auto blocked into an L1 which of course I took right in the face. Is this by design or bug, I just wish it was clearer what he can counter.

And invisible woman still evades when falcon is locked on. Does this mean invisibility is not a defensive ability?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Juan3s said:

I got auto blocked against an imiw in war (nodes were opportunist and kinetic reactor) no parry but he auto blocked into an L1 which of course I took right in the face. Is this by design or bug, I just wish it was clearer what he can counter.

And invisible woman still evades when falcon is locked on. Does this mean invisibility is not a defensive ability?

For iw you can only bypass her invisibility with a “can’t miss” (like nick fury), since you can’t reduce miss ability accuracy. To clarify, you can still reduce ability accuracy of things that cause miss and prevent them from applying(think ebony maw falter), but once a miss ability is active(like darkhawk’s stealth mode) you can’t prevent miss with ability accuracy reduction. Hopefully that made sense.
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    HI_guys said:

Juan3s said:

There most likely must have been a node that helps imiw
    Nope, like I said, the two buffs on that node were opportunist, and kinetic reactor. Neither should affect imiws ability to autoblock or falcons ability to counter.
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    I had BWDO trigger her evade this morning as well while lock on was active. Insight was not active on her and there were no outside nodes/AA reduction in affect.