**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I predict a Man-Thing buff

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think (and hope) Man-Thing will get buffed.

My only "evidence" is, that I am convinced his SP1 has been changed in the last couple of months. Its dex timing is suddenly very different.

I know it is subjective and that many will disagree, but I am almost sure they changed the dex window (other option is that my timing all of sudden went away and instead of 9/10 sucessful SP1 dexes, I am now at 1/15).

This is no way near sufficient evidence, but I think Man-Thing has been tampered with, which may indicate that Kabam is looking into his stats and abilities. And it would be really great if he got some buff. He is fun to play, has good kit, only needs a slight tuneup.

So yea, please buff Man-Thing if you don't have him scheduled already.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I often use him, and didn't noticed anything different with his sp1.
    And he really needs no buff. He's already a pretty good champion
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    why does man-thing need a buff? He’s fine as is
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited March 2021

he probs got him as a 6*
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I actually agree, i was debating taking up my duped 6*.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He's a good and fun mystic. However, I don't like him much but that's just me.
  • Options
    PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    He is good as is. But the only thing that I can see being changed is maybe a numbers update. But I doubt it since is already really good and underrated. But they did buff Angela at the state she was in, so I guess anything is possible.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

he probs got him as a 6*
    that argument doesn’t work considering I also have one
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The only thing that man has that isn't really that useful, is his whole agitation mechanic. I just pretend it is not there at all.
    But it's kinda frustrating when 90% of the synergies he gets are "based of his agitation". Is not something you can easily manage or even take advantage of it.
  • Options
    PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★

The only thing that man has that isn't really that useful, is his whole agitation mechanic. I just pretend it is not there at all.
    But it's kinda frustrating when 90% of the synergies he gets are "based of his agitation". Is not something you can easily manage or even take advantage of it.

I agree, that is probably the one thing I don’t really like about MT. Though when I run him, I usually bring along CGR and Sasquatch since they are an exponential help to keep it up. But I would like to see another set of potential synergies that don’t only rely on his agitation.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

he probs got him as a 6*
    that argument doesn’t work considering I also have one
    Other people can have trash-ok 6* and not complain im just giving my thoughts on what might of happened because this happens all the time where someone gets a DPXF and is like its about time that DPXF is buffed to become beyond G tier.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I actually agree, i was debating taking up my duped 6*.
    I've always liked him. Kinda see him as a dollar store Voodoo without the power control. Just have too many really good mystics and haven't gotten around to him yet
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    man thing doesn't need a buff ..he is fine as it is..
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Man thing is a lot better than a lot of champs. Not OP, but not even close to needing a buff
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Man thing is awful, I would love a buff

I'm definitely not saying this because I have a 6 star Man Thing and a mystic t5cc that I could use to get TB...
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Karnak is getting a buff

Eventually
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Just make sure that Agitation cannot nullify the Poison Pustules so do don't accidentally wipe them out when you're going for a F A T heavy.
  • Options

he probs got him as a 6*
    I didnt. But I got Dormammu who is similar case - functional kit, just a little polish and he is ready to go
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I've been dexing the sp1 just fine. Maybe it's you or your device
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Same here. I use mine in incursions and I just ignore the whole thing. Just get impact surge and spam heavies
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    PuttPutt said:

help to keep it up.
    They do a little blue pill for that. It's great at keeping your man thing up.
  • Options

Can't dex a SP1 well= Man thing gets a buff. I think I've seen everything on these forums now.

It sounds bizarre, but I am really confused myself: I am still using the same device, and also haven't had any sudden change in my life. I also haven't suffered any shock irl. But all of sudden, I can't dex MT SP1. I used to dex it in more then 9/10 cases, and then all of sudden I lost this ability. I feel like I do the same timing, that I did thousand times before but all of sudden it doesnt work. I can't help but feel that something changed. I am not aware if any change within myself, so I logically assume something changed in the game.

Just for the fun of it, what would you do if you woke up tomorrow and all of sudden got wrekt by every singe Ironman SP1?
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Kerneas said:

Can't dex a SP1 well= Man thing gets a buff. I think I've seen everything on these forums now.

It sounds bizarre, but I am really confused myself: I am still using the same device, and also haven't had any sudden change in my life. I also haven't suffered any shock irl. But all of sudden, I can't dex MT SP1. I used to dex it in more then 9/10 cases, and then all of sudden I lost this ability. I feel like I do the same timing, that I did thousand times before but all of sudden it doesnt work. I can't help but feel that something changed. I am not aware if any change within myself, so I logically assume something changed in the game.

Just for the fun of it, what would you do if you woke up tomorrow and all of sudden got wrekt by every singe Ironman SP1?
    Check to see if the dexterity mastery is active. I mean, thats what i would do.
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    Do people actually think Man Thing needs a buff? He is a great attacker and defender
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    I'm predicting Elektra will get buffed. After all, Luke Cage, DD, and Kingpin got buffed.