**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best option?

N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
Assuming:
You suck at dexing
And have mystic dispersion mastery

Act 6.2.6 champion boss. 10% health
-
Bringing in one of 2 revived champs when champion is at 10% health.
-
5* R4 Unduped sorceress supreme
Or
5* R4 duped symbiote supreme
-
Who would be the most viable option?
Assuming you sucked at dexing like a god... so as soon as he hits unstoppable your thrashed.
-
Who would be the best counter?
What would be your tactics going in?

Would you even have enough time to be able to get to a sp3 before he goes unstoppable on you?

Would sym supreme have better luck staving off his unstoppable long enough to finish him?

Please vote and voice your opinion and strategy.

"Please only people who are familiar with the phase of the fight and both champs strengths and weaknesses."

Best option? 43 votes

Symbiote supreme
39%
VceeTristanRbk19JuggerNotStevieManWonderPancake_FaceAaronc94Ewell65SSS69MaratoxSuss_WizzardRenaxqqŘïdđhįmSaltE_Wenis69odishika123ScrubhanSalve_maker05Molemanisbestchamp 17 votes
Sorceress supreme
60%
BitterSteelHammerbro_64GyanemdjerGildenlowRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyEtjamaSkillful_starGarrettNIronGladiator22TheInfintyJohnyBoyMCOCHazzaPapdichaatAgent_X_zzzPuttPuttCrcrcrcValentinos13DarkKnight646 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Sorceress supreme
    You just need to run that passive regen and you're safe.

Simbiote supreme is kinf of fragile unless he is on defensive bleesing? I don't know the name xD
  • Options
    PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    Sorceress supreme
    Use the pink prefight and get to sp1 and then you won’t have to worry about unstoppable for a bit.
    Then build up to another special and throw it when you’re in the blue phase and then you have regen on block.

After looking around on yt I found that dexing the second hit of champions sp1 is the best way, less hits taken in your block, and less risk of making a mistake

Hope this helps
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★

Use the pink prefight and get to sp1 and then you won’t have to worry about unstoppable for a bit.
    Then build up to another special and throw it when you’re in the blue phase and then you have regen on block.

After looking around on yt I found that dexing the second hit of champions sp1 is the best way, less hits taken in your block, and less risk of making a mistake

Hope this helps

Ok so pink prefight.
    Then pop sp1 on the one that stops unstoppable.
    Then build up again and pop on blue phase

And then dex like mad?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorceress supreme
    Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Whoever's voting SS over Kali either doesn't see that you're talking about the final 10% or doesn't know what they're talking about. Her regen on block is going to make her way better.

How dare someone vote SS over SS
    The community needs to come together and start unanimously calling Symbiote Supreme, SS and Sorcerer Supreme, Kali. It's my way so it's the right way.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sorceress supreme
    Sym is better for the first 90% in my experience but Kali with the regen on block is significantly better than Sym for the final 10%
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme
    Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Whoever's voting SS over Kali either doesn't see that you're talking about the final 10% or doesn't know what they're talking about. Her regen on block is going to make her way better.

The community needs to come together and start unanimously calling Symbiote Supreme, SS and Sorcerer Supreme, Kali. It's my way so it's the right way.
    Nah, Symbiote Supreme is Sym, Silver Surfer is SS, and Sorcerer Supreme is Lesser Sym :P
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Sorceress supreme

Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Nah, Symbiote Supreme is Sym, Silver Surfer is SS, and Sorcerer Supreme is Lesser Sym :P
    How about Symbiote Spidey, Super Skrull, Sorcerer Supreme, Symbiote Supreme, and Silver Surfer are all just SS
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme
    Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

How about Symbiote Spidey, Super Skrull, Sorcerer Supreme, Symbiote Supreme, and Silver Surfer are all just SS
    I forgot about SS and SS. They're nowhere near the level of SS, SS, or even SS so I always forget them.