**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the king of the mutant class?

With the mutant class becoming generally accepted as the best class after the buffs of magneto, collosus and the release of omega level chads like apocalypse and profx, one question is in everyone's mind. Who is the best mutant. For the purposes of this discussion, assume everyone is 6*r3 sig 200 and everyone has a suitable mastery build for them.

Who is the king of the mutant class? 73 votes

Magneto (horseman)
19%
Haji_SaabCazDenzel116gash228MaratoxBonzodavidDavepool87limeade32PathikritScrubhanraviXsharmaUOG5C__ODTheBussibaer 14 votes
Archangel (horseman)
24%
SnakeEyes69DuMonUKill_GreyFieryWaterProximaMidnight_8PolygonFluffy_pawsRohit_316BlôdletterReal_Madrid_76_2sherin_66Scarcity27Chitransh_2Daredevil5880XanatosOneGirlArmy2401Marostrange2005 18 votes
Cable (horseman
0%
Stryfe (horseman)
2%
TheGodfather39BlazeAdvik 2 votes
Apoclaypse
28%
Djackz_1TheHeroDeservedJumptheshark10or_StrongRaichu626GyanemdjerMysterioBattle_GreninjaKDSuperFlash10Rookiie007md92O_Deadpool_OILLUSION8FabwiziTheInfintyTrashyPandaodishika123ChaosMax1012Valentinos13Husain_b128 21 votes
Collosus (horseman)
12%
SnizzbarKerneasLuke9523CTBDYS_T1tansEwell65SSS69Carracho01Dragfire1760ElwindFlyGalaxyBomb 9 votes
Omega red (horseman)
10%
Lvernon15RockypantherxMCOCHazzaDanyal_39AouxWouxPuttPuttThe_Sentry06[Deleted User] 8 votes
Prof x (horseman + no suicides)
1%
Cowabunga 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Apoclaypse
    Easy choice
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Archangel (horseman)
    maybe magneto, but archangel takes the cake for now
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Wolverine will forever and always be the king
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Omega red (horseman)
    Omega IMO.
    The only people who contest him are Mags and AA.
    Esit: Especially since we are considering them as 6* sig 200.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Archangel (horseman)
    AA and Mags are ahead of Omega for the reason that they don't need investment in terms of suicides, high sig and dupe .. Personally i'd go with AA.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    They are all so good. Can't really pick one.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    I can't pick which one is the best. All of them are useful in so many scenarios and have godly damage. If you're asking for personal favourites, however, it's Archangel, for sure.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Apoclaypse
    Damage-wise? No, but since all but 1 of your choices has (horseman) on it, I think it's warranted.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Apoclaypse
    Versatility goes to apocalypse
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Bit rough to have horseman versions in the poll since it takes another spot and some fights, or yet another spot for the synergy to do it from fight one. Under those constraints it has to be Apocalypse.

Close tie between Magneto and Archangel for me.

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega red (horseman)
    Omega > mags > apoco > aa > colossus assuming ideal masteries but factoring in realistic synergy limitations
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Archangel (horseman)
    Only those truely woke know the answer to this is AA. I just did a path in 6.4 with backblast that he completely ignored, and it made me realize something. All these mutants rely on power so things like power struggle and other nodes severely limit them. Whereas AA only needs to throw heavies, also why he’s suicide friendly.

Not to mention damage from DOT can be super useful in a lot of matchups
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Archangel (horseman)

This is what AA did in 6.4 chapter few weeks ago for me ..i made a forum post too ..
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Apoclaypse
    He is the 1st male mutant
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Collosus (horseman)
    Casual 50k heavy crit combined w immunities, 75k SP2 crits (final crit over 100k). None of the above has this amount of sustain, immunity, damage and utility. Yes, Apoc is great (love my 5/65). He is really awesome. Has arguably more utility than Colossus but significantly less damage. Both imho excel at different things and I would take them both into different scenarios