**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Ruler of the Negative Zone; Witness the power of Cosmic Rod!!!

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Another underrated cosmic. See below. Let the disagrees rain down.

https://youtu.be/3hQrLnxn0T4

https://youtu.be/cBK0EzYddwU
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Damage looks great. How practical is it to pull off?
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Holy that 30k medium, anyway how many sig lv on him ?
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    To get 12 furies, not super practical. But it’s very easy and manageable to keep 6-10 going. At that point he’s still hitting 10k mediums.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    @ESF

Annihilus is pretty decent actually
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    GNASTY said:

slacker said:

Max sig. I’m a fan. He’s fun to use. So I committed to him about a year ago. The damage is good as long as you can play his rotation right and are comfortable with intercepts and aggressive playstyle.
    I really like him too! Some champions are better suited for some people and annihilus is like that for some (I'm looking at all the hawkeye fans for example).

Ranked him to r5 with a variant gem after getting him when he came out. Been pleasently surprised and he's so good for cosmic cav eq.

GNASTY said:

slacker said:

Max sig. I’m a fan. He’s fun to use. So I committed to him about a year ago. The damage is good as long as you can play his rotation right and are comfortable with intercepts and aggressive playstyle.
    I really like him too! Some champions are better suited for some people and annihilus is like that for some (I'm looking at all the hawkeye fans for example).

Ranked him to r5 with a variant gem after getting him when he came out. Been pleasently surprised and he's so good for cosmic cav eq.
    Oh yeah, in Cav EQ he is an absolute monster! He’s actually pretty good in incursions as well. Those buff and hack interactions bode well with his kit.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I used annihilus in so many lanes in Variant 6 because he just works so well. Glad to see someone pointing out what he can do
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

Annihlus is enhanced Cosmic Ghost Rider

*Cosmic Ghost Rider is budget Annihilus
    He won't be able to do WS in 50 secs & 45 hits.
    https://youtu.be/qFiApuvgpy8
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    GNASTY said:

Another underrated cosmic. See below. Let the disagrees rain down.

https://youtu.be/3hQrLnxn0T4

https://youtu.be/cBK0EzYddwU

YESSS! Finally another person who sees the potential of this guy!

Wish I had my 6* awakened or else I’d aim for r3.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I was worried for a second that I was on the wrong website when I read the title of this thread but yes once you stack up quite a few stifles and armor breaks, that's special to in the corner is like a hot knife through butter!
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    YEEESSSSSS

It was only a matter of time before people realized...the true power of Annihilus
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Oh no
    Not this show... :D
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    How'd you get so many furies? I've got a 5* R3 Annihlus
    edited March 2021

How'd you get so many furies? I've got a 5* R3 Annihlus

First a L3. Then, one or two L1s to keep 12 extended stifles active. Then launch the L2 to convert them all to furies.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He looks a lot better than I expected from him. I’m going to assume the reason he isn’t rated higher is because that’s really hard to do in normal fights and it took you 80 something hits that didn’t do much to get to that damage.
    Will3808 said:

He looks a lot better than I expected from him. I’m going to assume the reason he isn’t rated higher is because that’s really hard to do in normal fights and it took you 80 something hits that didn’t do much to get to that damage.

Yes, this is true, this is showing build up to optimal damage and least practical rotation. I would be happy to record another quick match not using the L3, and show more practical damage output.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    GNASTY said:

GNASTY said:

slacker said:

Oh yeah, in Cav EQ he is an absolute monster! He’s actually pretty good in incursions as well. Those buff and hack interactions bode well with his kit.
    Oh yeah baby I remember taking down a 50k warlock in 20 hits with my 5% health left anal guy (my nickname for him lol).
    Will3808 said:

In normal matchups I don't bother with sp3 and rarely sp1. Even getting 3 furies and going to another sp2 asap so you have 6-8 at least is good. I only sp1 if I notice the enemy AI is cooperating AND I'm lucky on stifles AND a couple of hits above 1 bar of power. Paused stifles give you more power and the enemy less power when you hit them.

There's a lot of RNG involved but so far I've noticed a baseline that's pretty good. Not amazing or top tier but very enjoyable to play. Immunities also come in handy from time to time.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    GNASTY said:
    Well you convinced me. Nice job.