**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my 6star roster 1-10

Comments

• Options
    eljayone2019eljayone2019 Posts: 21
    Rate my roster 1-10
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    11, prob the best i've ever seen for having so few 6*
  • Options
    Thanks danielmath appreciate that
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    My goodness that is so good
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Holy ****, that may be the best I've seen with so few 6*s.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Wow thanks Kd superFlash
  • Options
    Thanks Etjama 😱 im really sursprised by the comments so far.
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

You got an insane champ for each class besides skill and that being said Killmonger is insane

I wanted to rk2 killmonger but then I started opening all the other champs had to pass him who should I rk2 next sunspot?
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Which corner office are you in at Kabam HQ? I’d like to leave an offering before my next 6* opening
  • Options

Which corner office are you in at Kabam HQ? I’d like to leave an offering before my next 6* opening

Man I wish lol Kabam must love people that spend money or im one lucky guy. I definitely spent a **** load on this game but got really lucky with the 6stars. I opened that sunspot today I think that added some value to my roster.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

I will tell though how I normally spin the crystals. I let it spin until I see a few 6stars then I stop and it slows to a nice champ sometimes guess more so than not😁
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

You got an insane champ for each class besides skill and that being said Killmonger is insane

I wanted to rk2 killmonger but then I started opening all the other champs had to pass him who should I rk2 next sunspot?
    Venom r2 imo
    Venom it is i was leaning towards him especially for variants. I also have a 5star rk5 venom. Thats why I was undecided.