**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is the worst 6* featured ever made

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Title. This pool is so pathetically bad. However I opened a basic and got hit monkey so I’m not mad, thanks for saving me from a black bolt guys 🀣🀣🀣
Β«13

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The rest of the non new champs are all usable with the exception of 3 or 4. It's actually a pretty good crystal.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82 β˜…
    Yeah, no interest in the featured. I went for a basic hoping for Apoc but got Corvus (no complaints). At least I have Apoc as a 5* to make the wait a little easier.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ya cause the featured champs themselves are terrible, ibomb is amazing but the other 5 are duds

What did you smoke, and do you have more?
    Wut
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Recency bias sense.... tingling
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Its actually decent. Spider ham, ibom, g99, silver surfer, Morningstar, stryfe, colossus, magneto X, massacre. I dont understand how its the "worst featured ever"

As I said above, there’s lots of slightly above average champs and not many β€œjackpot” pulls. And just way too much garbage to risk. Guess I’m waiting for the next featured to have any hope of shiny new champs lol
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The featured is actually pretty average. None of the 'New' champions are as amazing as CGR/Apocalypse, so certainly the highs aren't as high.

But of the old champions, the only lows are Howard the Duck, Crossbones, Doctor Strange, and Black Bolt. Compared to prior crystals where there were a lot more soul-crushing meme tier champions, this crystal is perfectly average.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    .The biggest misses are Blackbolt, Dr strange, Howard, Psycho Man, super skrull, Crossbones and maybe mephisto and Star lord depending on personal opinion
    So 6-8 big misses, then the rest is kinda evenly split between decent and good to very good.

Now I’ll agree that there’s a lot less of the very best champions but the number of big misses is also lower.
    And the number of big misses may even be reduced more in the near future as they seem to frequently add some of the champs being buffed in the near future to the featured pools.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

G99 being in there is all I care about. All my shards are going to this featured.

Maybe you will finally pull the 6* and we can stop teasing you...
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

.The biggest misses are Blackbolt, Dr strange, Howard, Psycho Man, super skrull, Crossbones and maybe mephisto and Star lord depending on personal opinion
    So 6-8 big misses, then the rest is kinda evenly split between decent and good to very good.

Now I’ll agree that there’s a lot less of the very best champions but the number of big misses is also lower.
    And the number of big misses may even be reduced more in the near future as they seem to frequently add some of the champs being buffed in the near future to the featured pools.

I wouldn’t call Crossbones a big miss. Mephisto either. Misses maybe, but not big misses.
    In my opinion, Psycho Man, Super Skrull, Howard The Duck, Blackbolt, Dr Strange and Star Lord (cause no one is going to awake and throw 200 sigs on him) are the big misses.