**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Latest opening..

That featured item selection got me forfeiting my units. (I always feel dirty afterwards..)

But I managed to pull a 5* Mr. Fantastic and was wondering if he's worth the rank up? Is he useful? I know he has a Doom synergy would love some feedback thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mr. F is what I like to call the average champ. He has some utility, some damage, good synergies, and a pre-fight. The pre-fight helps a lot, as does his sig. He does have some good synergies mainly with the F4 group, but his synergy with She-Hulk is also very good.
  • Options
    N_Pool_1N_Pool_1 Posts: 6
    edited March 2021
    Yesterday i spent almost around 700 units and 50 odin fragments to get a featured 5 star crystal. From that crystal, i got white mags. As of now my 5 stars are starky, killmonger, taskmaster, electra, iron fist and white magneto
    What should i do 😢. I am stuck at Act. 5.1.3
  • Options
    My top ones as of now are cap iw, symbiote supreme, aa, cmm and hulkbuster 4* 5 50, sorcerer supreme, thing, gwenpool, red mag 4* 4 40 and 5* starky 3 45
  • Options
    gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    N_Pool_1 said:

My top ones as of now are cap iw, symbiote supreme, aa, cmm and hulkbuster 4* 5 50, sorcerer supreme, thing, gwenpool, red mag 4* 4 40 and 5* starky 3 45

Lol did you just hi-jack my thread?
  • Options
    gL4C1eR said:

N_Pool_1 said:

Lol did you just hi-jack my thread?
    😅
  • Options
    EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    N_Pool_1 said:

Yesterday i spent almost around 700 units and 50 odin fragments to get a featured 5 star crystal. From that crystal, i got white mags. As of now my 5 stars are starky, killmonger, taskmaster, electra, iron fist and white magneto
    What should i do 😢. I am stuck at Act. 5.1.3

White mags helps with masochism. Through #Hero and #Metal champs, his pre-fight ability bypasses the node. So he is a pretty alright pull. Ranking starky up will be amazing cos he has good damage output. Killmonger is also very nice especially if you know how to use him.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He's a solid champion and a great one to have in your roster