**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Cosmic God to Rank 3 - 6* ??? My toughest decision of mcoc till date.

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
Which Cosmic God to Rank 3 - 6* ??? My toughest decision in the entire Mcoc lifespan to date. I do run suicide mastery normally. Already have Ghost, Sym Sup (duped) & Sunspot as R3 -6*. Mainly I want to know which champ will help me more overall. I don't do Awar. Abyss paths 4 & 5 are left to explore.

Which Cosmic God to Rank 3 - 6* ??? My toughest decision of mcoc till date. 38 votes

Corvus Glaive - Unduped
26%
pseudosaneKill_GreyEwell65SSS693000SamZan0Will3808Celtic1981Yodabolt21RDMNmcocalpha 10 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider - Awakened
73%
Battle_GreninjaReaper2823RockypantherxLuke9523EtjamaddomEdwxnSarvanga1_TheBestinTuakauBonzodavidRenaxqqLpooJragonMaster170AztecSaltE_Wenis69odishika123Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123CrcrcrcStebo_79 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive doesn't do much especially unawakened.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If Corvus was duped, it'd be a different story. But unduped, gotta go with CGR.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive - Unduped
    Since you run suicides the answer is Corvus. Recoil is not something you have to deal with while playing CGR because he uses so many specials. It’s the safer move to go with Corvus and taking him to rank 3 gives him more reach into endgame content especially since you’re running suicides.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Corvus Glaive doesn't do much especially unawakened.

Wrong
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Thank you guys, I went ahead with Cosmic Ghost Rider. I feel Corvus might be slightly better than CGR if one runs Suicides, but CGR was duped and will help my prestige. Corus will be my second cosmic 6* R3 someday when I form or get another cosmic T5CC.