**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champs alongside Holy Trinity?

I have 5* Blade (sig 1), Sparky (sig 86) and Ghost Rider (sig 20) - all duped, and all Rank 5 Level 65 - and I was wondering who the best champs are to run alongside them while questing?

Comments

• Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    The perfect duos are a good option
    Nick/CMM
    Ghost/Wasp

If not, just doing strong solo champions like Cap IW and Doom works great in most cases
  • Options
    AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Faseeh said:

I have 5* Blade (sig 1), Sparky (sig 86) and Ghost Rider (sig 20) - all duped, and all Rank 5 Level 65 - and I was wondering who the best champs are to run alongside them while questing?

Nick fury evade synergy
    Maybe a dumb question, but does NF need to be duped for this?
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

Faseeh said:

Nick fury evade synergy
    Maybe a dumb question, but does NF need to be duped for this?
    No, as far as I know, no synergy ever requires a dupe
  • Options
    A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    why are you using blade in the first place
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    The Holy Trinity is no longer thar Holy anymore, as too many better/more powerful ones came up to dominate the meta endgame, for example :

NF/CMM/Quake

Ghost/Wasp/Havok ( or Hood)

CGR/NT/Mr. Fantastic

CAIW/Falcon/Guardian

Guardian/Mole Man/White Magneto

etc.

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying the old trinities like the one you mention or the Domino/Rulk/Massacre one are no longer relevant. They are indeed still pretty good and useful , but still if you wanna round them up the best way would be to use halves of the newer holier than thou trinities I mentioned. For example NF/CMM, Ghost/Wasp, CAIW/Guardian, etc.
  • Options
    LmasterLmaster Posts: 30
    Any decent character works.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Magneto and Crossbone.