Doctor doom, sabertooth and punisher 2099

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
Hello fellow summoners! I honestly have become so desperate in getting a 5* dr doom and if I’m really lucky maybe pull a 6* doom after getting a useless 5* nexus from casket 9 ( choices were bishop(new), red skull (also new) and awaken mysterio and I went for bishop). So my question, based on experience of-course, should I go for dual class or basic crystals? And one more thing are saber tooth and punisher 2099 good? And how should I use saber tooth because I recently pulled him as a 5 star and I never pulled him before opening the 5* crystal. Thank you guys in advance

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    Dual crystals are probably your best chance. But note, it isnt a guarantee either ways. My alt has opened `~40 dual crystals and no doom yet..
    Pun99 is solid. You have to play him to decide if you do like him. CHeck out youtube videos on both of them, they will help a lot more.
    hard to say who to rank without knowing your roster.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    If doom is your top sought after champ, go for duals. P2099 is good in some instances and sabretooth is too. I’d say sabretooth is better but I don’t have one.
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    I really like punisher 2099 he is real fun to play and he is my first 6 star, but I don’t have great 5* except warlock and maybe ghulk and on top of that I don’t have a strong mystic/science roster of champs to choose from so that’s another reason that makes me choose dual crystals like you guys said. I really appreciate the help guys, thank you so much!
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Member Posts: 196 ★★
    Duals are cool but i am only hunting for doom since 8 month and i gave up now after over 100 crystals.
    I will go to basics and hope for some decent pulls from other classes (Apoc, CGR, Stealthy, Angela)