**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Star Power (act 7 buff)

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
Im not seeing the fury buff on my 6* champs in act 7, is this a visual glitch or has it not been fixed yet?

Comments

• Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    I am facing the same issue since last month. None of my 6* are getting fury bonus. I reported this but kabam said they won't do anything unless a large player base is affected by the same. However I ignored this and completed my exploration.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Your champions will get the attack boost. It just won't show because it was interacting with champion abilities.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179

Your champions will get the attack boost. It just won't show because it was interacting with champion abilities.

I thought so, but I checked with the other quests, my 6* doing the same dmg and the adrenaline benifit is also unaffected.
  • Options
    StoNerd said:

I thought so, but I checked with the other quests, my 6* doing the same dmg and the adrenaline benifit is also unaffected.
    Probably a bug then. I remember a similar thread popping up a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Can said u get the 6 star bost
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Not in act 7 yet unfortunately.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Not in act 7 yet unfortunately.
    Yes you do just test it
  • Options

next times just go in to a latter act you do get the bost isn’t a masive bost as everyone think it is
    The red guardian is act7 and warlock is act6 also it depends one aromer and all that’s
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

next times just go in to a latter act you do get the bost isn’t a masive bost as everyone think it is
    The red guardian is act7 and warlock is act6 also it depends one aromer and all that’s

Is that a rank 3 guardian? 👀
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Gamer said:

Is that a rank 3 guardian? 👀
    Yep. Love him sig arund 120 to 130
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    It was because of NF