**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

searching for an alliance :)

Well I was on break for quite a while lmao but it's good to b back and yes I'm in a dire need of an alliance . I've come a long way lol from having a 4 * max gambit to a warlock and ss and to a 6* captain america og ahahahlol, well I don't have line nor do i have discord cuz m prolly too young to have them and ..so alliances' fine with that part please leave your comments down blow so i could join an alliance , don't wanna be a meanie but I would love to have a silver (GOLD -ignore this )allaince *cough cough*, thanks !
ID-

Comments

• Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    alliance *
    below*
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    Will send u in game message
    We old alliance with retired members
    We run 1 bg map 5
    And 2 bg map 3 if u want to easy step back to the game we need more players for map 3
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    We’re currently a Silver 2 AW alliance (we only play once BG team)

AQ Maps 4, 3 & 2

We have players from TB down to Proven so players of all lvls are welcome

If you want to check the ally out find me in game @

• DChurch90DChurch90 Posts: 12
    ⚡️Up and Coming Alliance⚡️

GoM•G gєяуσи

Apart of the GoM family

AQ Goals = 4,3,2 hoping to do 1 Map 5 group

War = Optional

Activity = Required

Patience = Required

Prestige = Not Required

Line = Required

MCOC name: Davidchurch90
    LineID: Churchy99
  • JohannTheRedJohannTheRed Posts: 13
    maxi123 said:

Well I was on break for quite a while lmao but it's good to b back and yes I'm in a dire need of an alliance . I've come a long way lol from having a 4 * max gambit to a warlock and ss and to a 6* captain america og ahahahlol, well I don't have line nor do i have discord cuz m prolly too young to have them and ..so alliances' fine with that part please leave your comments down blow so i could join an alliance , don't wanna be a meanie but I would love to have a silver (GOLD -ignore this )allaince *cough cough*, thanks !
    ID-

We are very active on AQ, war usually1 group. We run map5 with modifiers, we use telegram , contact me there @HckJakobz