**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rate my 3 yrs 100 percent FTP 5 star roster!

Rate my 3 yrs 100 percent FTP 5 star roster! 91 votes

Awesomely wow!
10%
Furious_Fighter1RasiloverMoosetiptronicHera1d_of_Ga1actusMaratoxPathikritŘïdđhįmCyinoNalak8Molemanisbestchamp 10 votes
Nice and Good
37%
Drake2078TerraDarkrider05SceptilemaniacyuwColonaut123Mad_Titan72Kill_GreyOGAvengerSquirrelguyEdwxnLainuaIronGladiator22SpideyFunkoMCOCHazzaBen_15455SkyLord7000AceOfDiamondRohit_316PuttPutt 34 votes
Average
21%
Horror_punkThe42ndDoctorHammerbro_64Manav_preet0808Battle_GreninjaWine_LoverLuke9523DonDudu2809EinfachSoSeanl85Etm34A7madD1wΜιKEAgent_X_zzzShaqatacReal_Madrid_76_2RaviDaviSilver_GooseZoom123Salve_maker05 20 votes
Decent FtP roster
16%
Spurgeon14GoddessIliasYanTERMINATORDes99TRONG94Sarvanga1_Icy000Suss_WizzardDoctor_Strange19FaseehScrubhanChaosMax1012anaLysis_KarmaConnectRDMN 15 votes
Bad and Horrible
13%
AzKicker316RakeYoungEtjamaYcatsAaronc94KrithanosAlyzanelevated_stupidity3HoitadoRiptideRavenKeeperScaroladipo 12 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Average
    If you spent a little you would probably be more solidly in the nice and good category 🙃
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Bad and Horrible
    No 5* R5 Groot like @BabyMiike
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Nice and Good
    Question for you is who to R5 next? Apoc, Ghost or Quake?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Decent FtP roster
    Should do variant content. Also what map in AQ do you run?
  • CyinoCyino Posts: 14
    Awesomely wow!
    Nice roster!! Doctor doom is missing though!
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Average
    Good roster except that some very good options are still not ranked (Quake,She-Hulk,Sym Sup,Magik)
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    Average
    did u stop playing in the middle cause it's not even a year for my acc and I got more rank 5s and stuff if u need help hit me up
  • KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
    Bad and Horrible

did u stop playing in the middle cause it's not even a year for my acc and I got more rank 5s and stuff if u need help hit me up

Man.. you have got dangerously insane luck in 6 star! 6 star doom and other great great champs!!! My luck has been horrible dangerously trash!! Just trash!! And hence growth is dented badly ! Just stupid bad luck I have!! No I play almost every day for last 3yrs !!
    Bad and Horrible
    RaviDavi said:

Good roster except that some very good options are still not ranked (Quake,She-Hulk,Sym Sup,Magik)

I will rank them .just need some resources!
    Bad and Horrible
    Cyino said:

Nice roster!! Doctor doom is missing though!

Yes..!! I am missing Doom very badly!
    Bad and Horrible

Should do variant content. Also what map in AQ do you run?

I dont have an alliance. So dont play AQ and all.