**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.

are those bugs?

kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Fighting against thing boss, flame on did not work for some reason. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Also, in another fight with thing boss again, Nick Fury did not gain his fury. I was using an indestructible boost. It may somehow mess things up.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• jdeck59jdeck59 Posts: 942 ★★★★
    Been bugs for months. In AW, you have to make sure the yellow prefight symbol gets placed on thing before you enter the fight. If it didn't, just close out and open it back up until it is there
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    jdeck59 said:

Been bugs for months. In AW, you have to make sure the yellow prefight symbol gets placed on thing before you enter the fight. If it didn't, just close out and open it back up until it is there

I did not know that. Actually, I do not have to know that. Apparently, Kabam thinks that everyone knows that.

kapkacci said:

jdeck59 said:

I did not know that. Actually, I do not have to know that. Apparently, Kabam thinks that everyone knows that.

Legit when I reported they said, "we are moving this to a different forum which was from months prior"
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    jdeck59 said:

kapkacci said:

jdeck59 said:

Legit when I reported they said, "we are moving this to a different forum which was from months prior"
    Which was from months??? Nice, very nice...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 16,854 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

kapkacci said:

jdeck59 said:

All that means is they moved your discussion to the bugs and known issues thread.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    kapkacci said:

Fighting against thing boss, flame on did not work for some reason. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Also, in another fight with thing boss again, Nick Fury did not gain his fury. I was using an indestructible boost. It may somehow mess things up.

Appreciate you reporting this but can you stick to YouTube next time please? Vimeo is messed up when viewed in portrait mode here

jdeck59 said:

kapkacci said:

jdeck59 said:

All that means is they moved your discussion to the bugs and known issues thread.
    Yes but the post they moved it too with the bug was created months prior to me reporting mine lol
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Funny if it was a bug where you could use his preflight in every fight they would have shut down for instafix . Gutta love kabam