**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cannot use 2017 rank up gem on Medusa???

TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 802 ★★★
Got 2017 rank up gem in overflow and I want to rank Medusa up but it doesn't show the generic 2017 gem in her upgrade screen. I have to use either catalysts or cosmic rank up gem.
Is there any solution for this? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★
    There was another thread about this a while back. Kabam said it’s a flaw in the system. It’s supposed to make you choose the most narrow option of rank up gem first, but that isn’t always what is best to do. Last I knew, Mike said they would be working on a fix.
  • Options
    TRONG94 said:

Matty_Ice said:

There was another thread about this a while back. Kabam said it’s a flaw in the system. It’s supposed to make you choose the most narrow option of rank up gem first, but that isn’t always what is best to do. Last I knew, Mike said they would be working on a fix.

Thank you. Hope they fix it soon before 3 of them expire in 11 days
    It wouldn’t hurt to put a help ticket in since you are on limited time before one expires.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    I put in a ticket a couple of months ago for this exact issue. Went back and forth about 10 mails with Kabam akd they refused to solve it. My only solution was to use my generic in overflow on someone I didn't want to rank at that time.

Very sad times.
  • Options

I put in a ticket a couple of months ago for this exact issue. Went back and forth about 10 mails with Kabam akd they refused to solve it. My only solution was to use my generic in overflow on someone I didn't want to rank at that time.

Very sad times.

Yeah, that sucks. Definitely not a solution. Just a little better than letting it expire.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Very sad times.

Haji_Saab said:

Contact support. Recently ranked up Colossus and Angela using the 2017 gems while I had a cosmic and mutant gem. Support asked me to use my mutant and cosmic and about 3-4 days later, they took the 2017 gems and restored the class gems.

The duality of Kabam support. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    For me it was not the case
    They said they will switch it and then refused to do it
    This issue is since ages and they are not fixing it
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It’s pretty stupid that there is still no solution to this as it is a massive QOL issue in the game that’s existed for so long. Literally just add a selection screen to choose between rank up gems and make our and your lives so much easier Kabam.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I had same solution as @Haji_Saab And I left it until last 24hrs before expiration to contact support. They were excellent, all sorted in a few hours. I used a mutant gem which they restored and took a 2017 from my overflow.