**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which are the top 2 champs in skill class that comes after Nick and aegon right now?

Which are the top 2 champs in skill class that comes after Nick and aegon right now? 170 votes

Stealth spidey and Falcon
15%
TerraFurious_Fighter1Shawny89DMysterioGildenlowCr7ms7rs7SidDDragon_Sham_TheDaywalkerDeaconUvoginSuss_Wizzardlimeade32ChikelDanyal_39Agent_X_zzzCrasyduckFaseehScrubhanSoulcrisher 27 votes
Stealth spidey and Kingpin
2%
AleorMaxwell24Tostig32Will3808 4 votes
Steath Spidey and Mole man
7%
PeityMobile_P0tat0ddomIronGladiator22JohnyBoyPathikritŘïdđhįmGr8TonyStarkbruhmomento69BlôdletterWild_Meat84FlyGalaxyBombThePredator1001 13 votes
MOLE man and falcon
49%
TheJallidanielmathAlfa_PigeonBitterSteelMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabRaganatorVceemmmbanyasallinashesTristanCazyossSungjnameplasYoMovesSw0rdMasterRasiloverrcm2017Newman0067 84 votes
Mole man and kingpin
6%
Mqc19DoonxKDSuperFlash10PulyamanDavepool87Ben_15455YingaveNalak8CynicHidr8__P4C 11 votes
Falcon and Kingpin
7%
Leediman39AssumedNameIKONKILLMФИGЕЯWozzy101gp87BuffBeastsherin_66LORDSPOOKY66Wolviman1SamuraiJack06TheBussibaer 12 votes
Any other two!
11%
winterthurMonk1CassyJumpthesharkWine_LoverIamant1RockypantherxKill_GreyGwenpoolManThe_real_IndyBonzodavidMasterpuff30ishTheMailmannKAYDARayaan_2000marskhuonNikunj_95Fastastheflash 19 votes

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Falcon and Kingpin
    Kingpin is an absolute beast. Used him quite a bit in act 6 exploration and I’ve heard he’s insane for 7.2. Mole man is great too tho. I’d maybe put them on par with each other.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Any other two!
    Blade and Hit Monkey, anyone?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    MOLE man and falcon

right now in my opinion its falcon then BWDO & gwenpool are an even 4th only due to the ease in which they smash the skill monthly cav quests i run bwdo×2 an two boss killers if they need to be someone different an either falcon or gwenpool

They are decent but don’t sleep on mole god. Definitely a top tier war attacker and very versatile when it comes to content clearing and utility.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

right now in my opinion its falcon then BWDO & gwenpool are an even 4th only due to the ease in which they smash the skill monthly cav quests i run bwdo×2 an two boss killers if they need to be someone different an either falcon or gwenpool

The cav quest dosnt exactly represent every champ correctly in terms of how good they are. I love my red hulk in cav science eq. He absolutely destroys. But In reality he isn’t even top 5 science
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Stealthy and moleman. falcon 5th, then bwdo 6th
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    I still think spidey is a little bit better than moleman and falcon is crazy good so I would say them. I think moleman is 5th personally, but then again I am biased cause I don't like playing moleman.
    MOLE man and falcon
    ddom said:

Stealthy: can counter evade, unstoppable, has high crit rate, potent fury.

Falcon can do everything stealthy does but better and is much more sustainable and can do so much more. It goes aegon/nick, mole god, falcon, then the rest.

Mole God is personally my favorite skill champ. So fun to play.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Any other two!

ddom said:

Falcon can do everything stealthy does but better and is much more sustainable and can do so much more. It goes aegon/nick, mole god, falcon, then the rest.

That's cap 🧢
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Imagine ranking up falcon. Yes, he does what he does but... who designed his suit ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) .
    Like im being fr my dude
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Mole man kinda hot ngl

He looks kinda mojo-esque or maybe ibom-esque
    MOLE man and falcon
    Kill_Grey said:

ddom said:

That's cap 🧢
    Prove me wrong.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Hey Kaos :)
    dont mind me, just enjoying forums
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Moleman and masacre
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Any other two!

Kill_Grey said:

ddom said:

That's cap 🧢
    Prove me wrong.
    Go solo 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid with Falcon.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    Kingpin and BWDO.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Wow, I didn't realize Mole Man was so good. I expected Stealthy and Falcon (even though I think Falcon is overrated).
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Its either falcon and moleman or falcon and kp. The problem is moleman has to sacrifice utility for damage, kp doesnt
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Falcon and Kingpin
    The Kingpin disrespect in this thread is disappointing.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Falcon and Kingpin
    Also Aegon isn't top 2, he's like his own class of ranking, essential for longform content, a benchwarmer everywhere else, especially with Act 7 changing to only 7 fights on a path.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Any other two!
    IKON said:

Also Aegon isn't top 2, he's like his own class of ranking, essential for longform content, a benchwarmer everywhere else, especially with Act 7 changing to only 7 fights on a path.

I used him a decent chunk in act 7.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mole man and kingpin
    Toss up between Mole Man Falcon and Kingpin, all amazing
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    No such thing as a 3rd or 4th best skill champ.
    MOLE man and falcon
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

ddom said:

That's cap 🧢
    Prove me wrong.
    Go solo 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid with Falcon.
    “Prove me wrong”
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    MOLE man and falcon
    No doubt in my mind.