**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Comments are Too Much for Kabam

I have a suggestion to Kabam:

Find another answer for the 50% reduction in health when Kabam messes up, drops out and dumps a fight that I've already won.

Hopefully this comment isn't too much for the tender sensibilities of your moderators. Not going to put on a muzzle, kids.

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    huh
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Is that supposed to be offensive?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    BNOJams said:

Find another answer for the 50% reduction in health when Kabam messes up, drops out and dumps a fight that I've already won.

Hopefully this comment isn't too much for the tender sensibilities of your moderators. Not going to put on a muzzle, kids.

If you had a thread or comment removed, you broke forum ToS. You aren't allowed to just say whatever you want. Plus, this topic has been discussed to death. If there was a better way, they'd have done something different forever ago. Thank all the people who abused it in the past. It's their fault.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I mean my game crashes randomly sometimes and when it crashes in a war fight I lose 50% health for no reason besides kabams servers dying. It sucks. It’s been like this for a while now. Hope kabam do more maintenances in the future. Imo.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Watch out my mans has taken his muzzle off

• Options
    KUZURIKUZURI Posts: 40
    BNOJams said:

Look I was like you and now I'm in jail