**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 5 bug work around

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
June 2020, a bug came with an update to the game that prevents some people including me from doing fights in Map 5. Each time I click fight, the game freezes for about 15-20 seconds then I get stuck on the loading screen till then end of time. I submitted multiple tickets, tried different network providers but nothing worked. Reinstalling the game did nothing either.

Today, on advice from an ally mate, I decided to reinstall the game once again. Surprise! Surprise!! I was able to enter a fight after the initial freezing. However after that fight, the bug cam up again in the next one. I closed the game, changed my network to 3G, turned on a VPN and cleared the app cache and I was able to enter a fight again only for the bug to crop up after just one fight.

After numerous tests I discovered that if you are on 3G, using a VPN you can do Map 5 so long as you clear the game app cache before each fight

If you are on 3G or 4G without using a VPN, it will not work. 4G with VPN does not work either

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious Hopefully this information will help your team sort this out. This work around is quite stressful

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Device: Umdigi A7 Pro
    Carrier: Airtel NG
    VPN: Windscribe
    VPN Server: Netherlands Canal
    Mobile or Wifi: Mobile