**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Cosmic for my first r3?

damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Can become TB by ranking up a cosmic champ but stuck on Angela, Corvus and Cap Marvel.

Help me?!

Which Cosmic for my first r3? 38 votes

Angela
7%
Battle_GreninjaNo_oneukddom 3 votes
Corvus
60%
OnmixpseudosaneRockyshockyPulyamanEtjamaPeaRatSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69Legendary_PoeyFiiNCHA_NAZRenaxqqParam1988Zan0CrcrcrcHI_guysYodabolt21BuggyDClownRDMNFlyGalaxyBomb 23 votes
Cap Marvel
31%
Kill_GreyBonzodavidDavepool87limeade32EtherealityGr8TonyStarkFarrukh_tvStoNerdWill3808Killer354MolemanisbestchampOEMV 12 votes

Comments

• Options

These are my full options.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    edited March 2021
    Cap Marvel
    If you run suicides, go with corvus as he benefits a lot at r3.
    If suicides+nick, go with CMM.
    Even without suicides, CMM is better choices than corvus.
    I personally like using CMM sue to her burst dmg.
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Angela
    I think since he's duped, Corvus is the obvious choice. Your cosmic roster is great though. Vision Aarkus comfortably deserves a R2
  • Options

These are my other main Cosmics. I don't run suicides and unfortunately don't have a Nick Fury yet either.
  • Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Corvus
    If angela was duped I may have been inclined to say her, but she isn't. No suicides is really going to hurt corvus and his reach unfortunately, but of those he is your best atm. If it isn't for thronebreaker I would honestly just sit on it. Sparkles isn't worth anything without her dupe and she has been falling off for a while.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Cap Marvel
    damianohm said:

These are my other main Cosmics. I don't run suicides and unfortunately don't have a Nick Fury yet either.

Then r3 CMM, once you become TB you will pull nick eventually. CMM doesn't need nick to be great but benifits a lot with nick on team. Best r3 choice imo.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Corvus
    CMM and Angela are lacking in utility without their dupe, but that duped Corvus would be an amazing R3. If you told us he was awakened in the initial post, it wouldn't be so split.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    6 star Corvus op
  • Options
    Etjama said:

CMM and Angela are lacking in utility without their dupe, but that duped Corvus would be an amazing R3. If you told us he was awakened in the initial post, it wouldn't be so split.

Fair point, I didn't realise til after I had set up the poll that I had missed a couple of key points.

Is Corvus useful in Act 7 and Act 6 exploration? I have him 5* r5 so hadn't really been leaning that way.
  • Options
    PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Corvus
    Defo R3 corvus. Even without suicides he’s still OP
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    damianohm said:

Etjama said:

Fair point, I didn't realise til after I had set up the poll that I had missed a couple of key points.

Is Corvus useful in Act 7 and Act 6 exploration? I have him 5* r5 so hadn't really been leaning that way.
    I used mine all over in Act 6 and 7. Granted I run suicides, but at R3 he'll have the reach needed in Act 6. In 7.1 he's great either way cause of the beneficial nodes. And that wasn't a dig at you not putting in enough info or anything, just wanted to let you know to know that there would most likely be a lot more votes for Corvus if they knew he was awakened.
  • Options
    That's cool bro, didn't take it as a dig. I get it.

Thanks for the info everyone, gonna pull the trigger this evening on one of them.
  • Options
    Corvus
    Corvus all the way
  • Options
    KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Corvus
    Cg