**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for plat 3 area map 5 or 6 alliance

Hello. So this is for after the war season. I need an alliance around the plat 3 or 4 area that has active leaders doing everything they can to try and win as far as placing defenders etc. most importantly must get aq done long before the last second. I will do map 6 but it has to be in an alliance that was finishing map 6 before the timers were reduced and getting it done early then. I like to do things and get them done early. Same with aw. I’m not saying rushing if you can’t handle it but if you finish the boss in the last 4 hours it’s likely not the team for me unless you don’t mind me not helping and usually to not die a lot teams need my help. I’ve been playing almost since this game came out and I’m trying to have a competent caring team with leadership doing leader things. I’d start my own but don’t have time which yea if you don’t have time right anyway so I have line twitter and discord. Can’t stand the line app but assuming you use it my first off in game name is Derek2k. My line id is hotfizzle05 and my discord is Derek2k#5262 and twitter is @Derek2k19. I’m a good teammate have zero ego about killing bosses or showing off and enjoy the game and will do whatever I can to help get things done besides being a leader of course. Thanks and good luck out there buddies. Anything else just ask me. I’m a third shift American schedule person right now but it may change.