Who to rank up

Clipse1088Clipse1088 Member Posts: 17
Hey all,

Looking for opinions on who to rank up next. I'm currently cav, not trying to push for TB at the moment. Once I complete the side event, I'll be able to take a 6* to r2, but could also save the rank up materials and just take up a worthy 5*. Roster is:

Let me know what you think!

Thanks

Who to rank up 10 votes

6* CMM unawakened
20%
Gr8TonyStarkStoNerd 2 votes
5* human torch unawakened
30%
Sarvanga1_ScrubhanDraconic_12 3 votes
5* venom unawakened
40%
Luke9523Kill_GreyZan0OneGoodBoy 4 votes
5* corvus unawakened
10%
gL4C1eR 1 vote
Other
0%

Comments

• StoNerdStoNerd Member Posts: 179
    6* CMM unawakened
    If you want to r3 a 6* soon, emma and cmm are good options. Worthy 5* to rankup are venom, colossus.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Member Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    5* human torch unawakened
    StoNerd said:

If you want to r3 a 6* soon, emma and cmm are good options. Worthy 5* to rankup are venom, colossus.

also Human torch
  • Clipse1088Clipse1088 Member Posts: 17
    Would CMM be any help for variant content? I've only completed Variant 4, and would like to get rewards for completion for the other variants. Hopefully, I could get lucky with the rank up gems to take other champs to r5, but need to be able to get through it to begin with.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5* venom unawakened

Would CMM be any help for variant content? I've only completed Variant 4, and would like to get rewards for completion for the other variants. Hopefully, I could get lucky with the rank up gems to take other champs to r5, but need to be able to get through it to begin with.

Venom is by far the best option here for variants.
    Kill_Grey said:

Venom is by far the best option here for variants.
    Based on my roster, which variant should I try to tackle next and which champs should I use? This assuming I take venom to r5.
    Zan0 said:

With only 4 r5 champs it's much better ranking up more 5 stars to build a good roster

Yea, I also feel I could use some depth... the real reason for Contemplation is that I have the resources to take up a 6* now... so it's really tempting to take up CMM. But definitely feel like having more quality options is better for the long run.
  • OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Member Posts: 61
    5* venom unawakened
    Have to go venom here for the unparalleled varient clearing power.