**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will the Deadpool's Spring Cleaning Sale Doubloons Event be Back in April'21 ???

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
I want to see Deadpool's Spring Cleaning Doubloons Event back in April as I don't mind some free Doubloons and some T2A through it. What do you guys think ??

Will the Deadpool's Spring Cleaning Sale Doubloons Event be Back in April'21 ??? 57 votes

Yes..and I want it to be back this year
43%
Apocalypse189Darkrider05LiquidkoldspaceoctopusSavageYeti2631_Sham_LeoCruzSbkruebThe_real_IndyFuskieUsername19273TripleUJaymix79Suss_WizzardJohnyBoyMaxLeeJaximosjdeck59ŘïdđhįmHoitado 25 votes
Yes..but i don't care
7%
DrZoladdomCloudwalkerFlyGalaxyBomb 4 votes
No..but I liked the event and want to see it again
3%
Wicket329NapaHero 2 votes
No..I don't want such non FTP event, which actually help keeps the game running but I m selfish
1%
Silver_Goose 1 vote
I Don't Know...But I want to see the event IG again as I don't mind few free resources
12%
No_oneukRenaxqqGr8TonyStarkDönerminoMADTITAN1234Killer354Molemanisbestchamp 7 votes
I Don't Know..n don't Care
31%
RaganatorTerraSundance_2099yuwBuckyBruhRaichu626VoltolosWine_LoverDes99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_Fit_Fun9329Aomine_Daiki10SkyLord7000TheBair123SoulcrisherCrcrcrcValentinos13 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I like the 4th option. Very thoughtful.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I remember being so new to the game when this happened. I was 2 weeks into my account and It came up and from the resources I was able to rank up my 4* Starky.

That was a good day
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I really don't remember anything. I started playing in March of 2020, and I really had no idea what I was doing until like July
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I hope it is back, it's pretty much just an early Cyber Weekend but you can't spend units and you get free stuff at the beginning.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I am curious on what deadpool will do this thursday. Last year we had bobble head quest which was funny 😂
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    No..I don't want such non FTP event, which actually help keeps the game running but I m selfish
    Very very selfish always
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Really would like some t4cc even though I am ftp.