**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance reconstruction

Our alliance has lost almost all our players. We were gold 2 last season and on the come up every season. Looking for any players wanting to build a family. This season is basically on break until we get back to 10 members minimum (at 2 right now). We ran map 5x5 and ran aw as well. If that suites you and you are ok with moving slow for a little bit let me know. Line required.
ID: thehyperflash

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Why dont you come to our alliance, we dont run 5x5, but we're a decent alliance. Run Map 5 once and Map 4 most of the week, placed in G3 right now. With the right members we can easily hit G2.

Line ID is rockykoston
  • Jander410Jander410 Posts: 37
    If you don’t want to rebuild, I’d love to have you. Currently running 5/5/4 with mods. Gold 3 for war. I’m in need of officers and could give you full autonomy of war if you were interested. My Line ID is jander410
  • AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    My alliance is splitting into two and we are working to make the main one 5x5. If you’re interested in joining message me on Discord at AznBane#2779
  • TheHyperFlashTheHyperFlash Posts: 41
    Sorry for everyone asking for us to join, but the 2 players left are very set in not leaving the alliance because it was their first alliance.
  • SABHillSABHill Posts: 8
    I'm so sorry for everyone leaving that sucks!
  • TheHyperFlashTheHyperFlash Posts: 41
    It's ok people come and go, but the family stays strong!
  • DarkhumorDarkhumor Posts: 10
    Once they are tired of not getting rewards, come over to 616BB. We had a split in the alliance preseason and are rebuilding as well

Sorry for everyone asking for us to join, but the 2 players left are very set in not leaving the alliance because it was their first alliance.

• maalturkmaalturk Posts: 11
    @Darkhumor were looking for 6-8 strong players to join our ally. Looks like you guys have might fit well. I’ve added you in game. My IGN is same as here. Let me know if you’re up for a merger with us