**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my next (tech) 6R3?

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I have g209 at r2, a tech t5cc in my pocket and halfway to getting the last t5b and 4 t2a needed for level up in the next 2 or days or next week if necessary... then up out of the tier 10 Odin SQ shards comes forth a smiling Warlock. Do I wait the extra few weeks to r2 then r3 Ol' Crazy Eyes or go with the original plan for the Cold Hearted lady?

Who should be my next (tech) 6R3? 49 votes

G2099 (6r2)
8%
danielmathNigtmare6511Luke9523Kill_Grey 4 votes
Warlock (6r1)
89%
DrZolaBitterSteelMagicBentonRaganatorDuMonUQuikPikOnmixyuwDRTO10or_StrongChacha888SpaddictedRamOnTheLakeEtjamaOGAvengermgj0630ddomTRONG94MaratoxEbony_Naw 44 votes
P*ss off (and wait for) Ghost
2%
Hera1d_of_Ga1actus 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G2099 (6r2)
    Do it now! 🔫 >:)
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Warlock (6r1)
    I really love guilly, I think it comes down to whoever you enjoy the most.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Warlock (6r1)
    Do you have either Warlock or Guilly as 5* R5 already? If so, go with the other champ. If neither, I would lean warlock, but Guilly is also great.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Thanks for the comments @Kill_Grey @Raganator @Riptide . I do have both awakened at 5r5 and tbh Warlock is more fun and easier to use because of not needing to end every fight with an sp3. I'm leaning towards the long route of getting warlock to r2 then eventually r3. In the future once I get another t5cc tech I'll look back at guilly.