**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why, yes, I am insane

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

The pictures say it all really

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I can’t wait to get a 6 star so I can rank him to r3
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Seems like you got my AG mixed up with yours. I’ll send my skill AG to you in kabam express mail 😁
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

Seems like you got my AG mixed up with yours. I’ll send my skill AG to you in kabam express mail 😁

My nick and aegon respectfully decline lol

🗿- Guardian
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

🗿- Guardian
    Ouch. I'll send you a picture of my r5 awakened one to make you feel better in a few days
    @ me when you finish 6.3
    Give me a few weeks
    Or months
    Gonna start 6.3 explo on the Alt just to add salt to the wound.

Not insane at all. He's beastly.

Ghost was right there
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Ghost was right there
    So what, he’s still a great option.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Perfect choice if he is going to be ur first tech sig 200 champ...ghost has terrible prestige and u can always sig her up later on
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    You awakened Guardian over red skull?? how dare you

Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

🗿- Guardian
    Ouch. I'll send you a picture of my r5 awakened one to make you feel better in a few days
    Mine is only R3 😥

😒

Ghost was right there
    So what, he’s still a great option.
    True... But ghost...
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    No insanity at all. I used a generic AG on mine and took him to 180 sig ( i never take them 200 with sig stones , don't wanna waste stones if I dupe them), of it about 100 were generic stones as well. No regrets.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

No insanity at all. I used a generic AG on mine and took him to 180 sig ( i never take them 200 with sig stones , don't wanna waste stones if I dupe them), of it about 100 were generic stones as well. No regrets.

275 6star shards doesn't worth more than 20 5star sig atm tho?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I mean they also do have a 6* Ghost that they could awaken in a future 6* crystal and also don't like playing her. That would be a waste of an AG even if Ghost > Guardian in most cases but if you don't like playing a champ then obviously no point.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    congrats...
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I awakened my 6 star yesterday using a tech AG. He benefits the most from awakening in tech class. Not to mention the highest prestige in the tech class too.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    This was a very good choice