**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My first rank 5!!! Who next?

LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I was luck enough to pull this guy out of a dualie(out of gold so can’t take him to lvl 65 lol). I’m about to complete variant 6 so that will give more rewards to take someone up. Falcon is at sig 60 and magneto at sig 28. I’m not even touching Angela. I am rempted to go guardian but my only 2 6 stars are tech. I don’t like using she hulk. Who are my best options?

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mags
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I'd do tigra or bwcv only because you already have a mutant r5
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    Magneto, Falcon, or BWCV. In my opinion Mags would be the best option though
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    You lack solid cosmic dmg dealer, I suggest rankup Angela, she is duped and hits damn hard and got utility too.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Magneto is at rank 3, I’m for sure taking him up to rank 4 though
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Too bad you don’t have any great horsemen options other than Psyloke. I’ve built a team around Magneto r5, Apoc r5, Archangel r4, Prof X r4 and a slot where I rotate in others as needed. Honestly, Magneto covers tech, Apoc handles a lot of skill champs who shrug debuffs, Archangel kills anything that bleeds/poisons, and Prof X handles all evade/miss champs. It’s not perfect but the all mutant team works really well with Apocalypse and Prof X

My point is with a R5 Apoc you can look to build a mutant forward team because he gets bonus from having mutants on the team. So I’d rank Magneto and consider taking up Psyloke or X23 for horsemen synergy.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Probably Falcon or BWCV
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Considering his only r5 is Apoc, I’d consider another mutant like mags.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    BWCV was my second rank 5 and she has gotten me through so much content. Even when she isn't a strict counter to something, her regen is reliable and can help her solo an entire quest if needed.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Moleman, Claire?

Lots of utility, immunity and versatility there.

• JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    Elsa.
    Easy to play, reliable, hits hard
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Crcrcrc said:

Considering his only r5 is Apoc, I’d consider another mutant like mags.
    Mags would do his job at r4, and OP doesn't really have the mega-horsemen
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Red MAGS Like the commitment to the rank up! Pick a champ and focus on them but that not a hard choice definitely one I do if I had him. Apoc is my white whale!
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Magneto is next. Congrats on Apoc