**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will the iOS crash bug ever be addressed or even acknowledged in the Known Issues post?

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
August 2020 < thats the date it started. It came in with a patch and was tied to the arena help requests at first, game shuts down like a stack overflow. I've put my tickets in, I've posted on the crash report page et all but it's just ignored. It happens to live streamers, it happens to my alliance mates across a whole heap of devices all iOS. My android phone, no problem.
Yesterday; 1 fight then crash. Today, idling on the home screen then came back to see my iPads home screen. Last AQ 3 fights I lost half health. So glad I don't do war.

Questions in the title, I see the occasional mod shut down a post that mentions the crash to redirect, but never acknowledgement of it or plans to fix it if any - or just to tell us to go buy new newest hardware. Surely there is enough data collected by now.

Comments

• Options

New aq same sh... thanks guys!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, I'm using iPhone 11 and it still happens a lot on prolonged usage like Arena. I'm gonna go to the Abyss next week and here's to hoping it won't screw me.
  • Options

Yea, I'm using iPhone 11 and it still happens a lot on prolonged usage like Arena. I'm gonna go to the Abyss next week and here's to hoping it won't screw me.

Probably best to force close the app yourself after each win
  • Options
    Made it to a streak of 9 in arena, was hopeful. Was wrong.

The wait goes on
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★

In before they close the thread and tell you to go post in the iOS thread that has 800 other people saying the same thing. I've given up hope this gets fixed and just restart the game every 20 minutes.

That only works to stop the “sudden crash” bug where the game just disappears and you are left staring at your desktop. But more recently the “loading/freezing” bug is getting worse where the game freezes when trying to switch screens and you get the circle of death. That is happening every few fights now and can cost you fights and health. Very, very annoying. It is inconceivable that they cannot make this game stable.
  • Options
    I see the mod post about the crash for people playing over an hour, that looks like progress. I've been grinding the skill challenges, using pen and paper to keep track of which class needs which finish and also kept track of my crashes. 1 every hour would be bliss because I've marked 1 every 20mins at least.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Thank you summoners for keeping us updated but it'd be really helpful if you provide this information here.

This discussion has been closed.