Options

Suggestions for Energy Conservation

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
There's a bunch of places with valuable items you could get by exploring stuff with tons of energy. Like this month, it would be nice if all side quests have no energy requirements. It would help progress further much faster, and explore content such as Cav Eq. Now, I know that you can just grind units out, but that takes time and slows progression down in some scenarios. Especially for FTP. Also, 3 energy per tile requirements seem a bit much especially in Cav Eq where you need to spend an energy refill after your stored energy is out for each path.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,794 Guardian
    It would be nice, for the people who run out of energy, to not have to worry about energy. It would not be nice, for the people who manage energy well, to have their efforts be for nothing. There's enough energy available to an F2P players to complete all of the monthly content and then some, if you play efficiently or earn energy refills via accomplishments and other areas, or both.

It would also be nice if you couldn't die at all, for the players who can't complete the content without dying. But also not nice for the players who have the skill to do the content without dying and have those efforts be valued at nothing. Every challenge in the game is there to reward players for successfully navigating it. But there's no value in success if it is impossible to fail.

Also, I'm pretty sure all the Cavalier paths can be completed in less than 70 energy. At least, i don't recall a path that was more than that.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

It would be nice, for the people who run out of energy, to not have to worry about energy. It would not be nice, for the people who manage energy well, to have their efforts be for nothing. There's enough energy available to an F2P players to complete all of the monthly content and then some, if you play efficiently or earn energy refills via accomplishments and other areas, or both.

It would also be nice if you couldn't die at all, for the players who can't complete the content without dying. But also not nice for the players who have the skill to do the content without dying and have those efforts be valued at nothing. Every challenge in the game is there to reward players for successfully navigating it. But there's no value in success if it is impossible to fail.

Also, I'm pretty sure all the Cavalier paths can be completed in less than 70 energy. At least, i don't recall a path that was more than that.

Okay I get your point lol. I was just making a suggestion for less time spent for completing stuff that's all. I usually run out of energy after completing Chap 3 of Cav EQ, and a bit more. I only meant for Chap3, Chap 1 and 2 are good
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    One path in the morning, one in lunch, and one in the evening. That's 3 paths a day. Chapter 3 has around 15 paths (both 3.1 and 3.2) iirc and that constitute to just 5 days of the whole month. Chapter 2 and 1 only take 2 energy per tile and they also have less paths. If you manage your energy well, you won't even need units to explore the whole thing and you'll still have a 2 to three weeks of free energy to do your story content.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I always get UC and Cav Exploration done (plus one clear on Heroic and Master) before the 15th day of the month, the rest of the month is for revive farming and content exploration. There's also free Energy refills from the alliance events that you can use. You'll only lack energy if you're rushing content.
  • Options
    KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    I think the best would be once explored path doesn't take energy in any game mode much like AW/AQ where once some one has explored and you go on that way to save energy while here you have already completed means while going on the already explored path will not require energy. It will not be much but enough to make game fair.