**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 10 Mangog entry needs no feathers, correct? Can use on Tier 9, right?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
Hi guys,

I know that the final Mangog side quest is timed , I can complete it up to 7 times within 7 days. It is my understanding that I do not need feathers to enter it, right?

Question is though, I am still getting feathers from the monthly event calendar. I am tempted to use these on the tier 9 runs cuz the rewards are pretty good... those 1k shards and t5b and t2a are not too shabby. But I don't wanna attempt doing it if doing so would in any way take away chances from doing Tier 10 Mangog....don't t wanna risk losing the chance for those t5cc shards.

Can someone please clarify?

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Yes
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    ddom said:

Yes

Sorry but, do you mean:

"Yes, Mangog needs feathers so you shouldn't waste them on Tier 9"

...or....

"Yes you can go ahead and use the feathers on Tier 9 cuz it won't affect tour chance to do Mangog"

Thanks in advance
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    You can use your feathers on tier 9 as tier 10 has limited 7 entries which doesn't require feathers. So yes, you can use your feathers on tier 9 without any loss.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Danyal_39 said:

You can use your feathers on tier 9 as tier 10 has limited 7 entries which doesn't require feathers. So yes, you can use your feathers on tier 9 without any loss.

Got it, thanks,