**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Tier 10 Mangog entry needs no feathers, correct? Can use on Tier 9, right?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
Hi guys,

I know that the final Mangog side quest is timed , I can complete it up to 7 times within 7 days. It is my understanding that I do not need feathers to enter it, right?

Question is though, I am still getting feathers from the monthly event calendar. I am tempted to use these on the tier 9 runs cuz the rewards are pretty good... those 1k shards and t5b and t2a are not too shabby. But I don't wanna attempt doing it if doing so would in any way take away chances from doing Tier 10 Mangog....don't t wanna risk losing the chance for those t5cc shards.

Can someone please clarify?

Comments

• Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Yes
  • Options
    ddom said:

Yes

Sorry but, do you mean:

"Yes, Mangog needs feathers so you shouldn't waste them on Tier 9"

...or....

"Yes you can go ahead and use the feathers on Tier 9 cuz it won't affect tour chance to do Mangog"

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    You can use your feathers on tier 9 as tier 10 has limited 7 entries which doesn't require feathers. So yes, you can use your feathers on tier 9 without any loss.
  • Options
    Danyal_39 said:

You can use your feathers on tier 9 as tier 10 has limited 7 entries which doesn't require feathers. So yes, you can use your feathers on tier 9 without any loss.

Got it, thanks,