**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory store update date?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
I don't see date in Announcement thread, does anyone know if it's getting updated on next refresh in 2 days?

I have reached the limit and can't claim new glory from last AQ.

Thanks

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I think April 11
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    The AQ Season 8.5 updates were announced here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/256571/aq-season-8-5

As the Glory Store updates are attached to the 8.5 update thread, I believe it is a reasonable assumption to conclude they are going to be updated at the same time AQ Season 8.5 launches on April 10.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    DNA3000 said:

_Sham_ said:

will have to buy t5cc then or my glory reward will expire

These words appear to be English, but when arranged in this order they express a thought my brain is unable to process successfully.
    Any non-native speaker probably can understand @_Sham_ comment. Like me. :)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    _Sham_ said:

DNA3000 said:

_Sham_ said:

will have to buy t5cc then or my glory reward will expire

These words appear to be English, but when arranged in this order they express a thought my brain is unable to process successfully.
    Lol. Sorry English is not my native language

I have reached the limit of glory points. And my rewards of last AQ are in stash to be claimed and will expire in 5 days.

In order to claim them I have to buy something from store and as I already bought t5b and t2a, only thing left that interest me is t5cc shards but I was hoping to pay reduced price with glory update but I guess I will have to buy them at current price.

I'm sorry, that was a joke. I have never been overflowing on Glory on my main account and someone saying they are in danger of doing so and have to buy T5CC to prevent losing Glory is something I cannot relate to. It would probably be like me complaining I have so much gold the numbers are too tiny on my screen to read.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    The update doesn’t even matter to me I always have so much glory
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    They should increase the t5cc from 1 to 3
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

I think April 11

Best day of the year