**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver Centurion is an iconic, Top 5 Iron Man armor

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Hi, folks! Hope all is well!

I will be quick: IDK if the Silver Centurion armor is coming to the game, but I certainly hope it does. Why?

Because not only is that the primary armor for one of the two greatest Iron Man stories ever told — Armor Wars — it’s one of the coolest versions of the armor ever created for the comics.

My personal rankings:
1. Extremis
2. Silver Centurion
3. The Mark IV
4. Stealth
5. Bleeding Edge

I understand that a lot of people came to Marvel from the movies, and that’s fine. However you got here is however you got here.

But not only is it completely inaccurate to say that the Silver Centurion armor is a Realm of Champions creation, it’s also inaccurate to think that all Iron Man armors are even close to the same as far as what MCoC can do with them at this stage of the game.

I have no idea what Kabam might make a Silver Centurion armor actually do.

I do know that if they use the comics as a guide, it would be AWESOME

Comments

• Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Um, champs that should have been epic have not always been. There's one with a $100 usd vault named after him that they made a support champ who comes to mind, for example.

IDK why some characters have been the way they turned out to be. I follow lore, so I would have done things differently for quite a few.

But there is this bad narrative that the Silver Centurion armor is a MRoC/Kabam creation, which it most definitely is not.

Just saying: If Kabam created a Silver Centurion armor based on the comics, it would be awesome
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Plus he would make a cool forum pfp
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Crcrcrc said:

This isn't Silver Centurion. It's the MROC knockoff

It’s no different than Star-Lord getting stronger every 10 hits or Domino doing direct damage out of nowhere. The game has always done their versions of things, whether we like them or not

I don’t know if a Silver Centurion armor will be good or not. But I do know that it won’t automatically be bad just because “reasons”
    No, it's an MRoC champ from the game wearing an armor they labeled "Silver Centurion."
    He will be an MRoC champ in the storyline, with MRoC abilities
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I just want to mention here that Centurion will probably use drones to fight, since he apparantly does so in MRoC, so he will be unique and different even compared to the other Iron men