**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's that 1 event which helped your account the most to progress and why ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
It can be the no. Of shards you got from the event which helped you to pull an OP champ or it can be rank up items or revives or boosts anything.

For me - December event Spider ham one . Pulled AA , Longshot, Nick , Warlock all 5* which completely changed my account.

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

4th July deals 🤣🤣🤣

That counts xD
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Red Dimensional Rifts led to me getting my first Featured 5* by chance. Pulled Mojo who was one of the featured champs which made me get so much more interested in the game because I loved how he felt to play
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Maybe not the most progress but r3 Elsa lead to 5 star Ægon :)
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    The Deadpool love quest, got a couple 5 stars upgraded to r4 and got my 1st r5 5*. Also got my first 6* too.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Mutant treasure island. Got my first r4 5* and he still helps me a lot. It was doctor vodoo. I also got my most fav champ sunspot on that month.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Pulling 5* G99. Can't remember how I got the shards, but I definitely won't be where I am without her.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I was one of the Luckiest people in Mutant Treasure Island (which helped my account the most) for my first 6 runs I got All Iceman. Having Ghost made life so easy
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    Mutant Treasure Island for sure. A load of resources and I managed to become uncollected that month, thanks to that event.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Definitely December Event

I pulled Doom as a 6 star from the Mulaney Challenge, Torch & CMM as 5 stars, and a 6 star Fantastic, from the Cavs, among others. Really great month for me.
  • Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    edited April 2021
    The gifting event. I got 20k+ of 6* shards and pulled my first 6* :blush:
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AQ in all honesty. I've gotten more rank resources from consistently pushing as high in AQ rankings as I can at the time for years.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    October 2020 event the Px and apocalypse one with the mutant island quest....saved all my shards the whole month and pulled some amazing champs like guardian warlock venom hyp to name a few.....second was the spider ham event which gave epoch crystals got 5* px and pocco from them....
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Arena. I hate it.

Hate.

But units, bcs, gold, etc. Also, you can learn champs in a cheap fashion. For a fellow FTPer like myself, it is essential.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Falcon.
    Now when I look at AW defense or some nasty node combinations I think: "So... Falcon?"
    ŁŤÇ said:

Arena. I hate it.

Hate.

But units, bcs, gold, etc. Also, you can learn champs in a cheap fashion. For a fellow FTPer like myself, it is essential.

I am still f2p and arena is my fav. Game.mode ..i once accumulated 21k units just from arena then jumped into act 6 , explored variants and now exploring act 7 and after gifting still left with 15k units.
    Spinnaker said:

Red Dimensional Rifts led to me getting my first Featured 5* by chance. Pulled Mojo who was one of the featured champs which made me get so much more interested in the game because I loved how he felt to play

I remember how i started the game back then and had no idea how to play this game ..i regretted it for months and then mutant island came ..so there's that lol.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    The Guardian and Sasquatch side event gave those free revives and heals which I used to push from 5 3.1 to cavalier in one go, definitely the most memorable side event
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Squirrel Girl Event last year. Got me my first decent 5*: Quake.

Won't be where I am without her.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Spinnaker said:

So weird. If you like him then good for you, don't want to yuck anyone's yum (even if their yum is...Mojo...) but I personally hate using him. I have as at rank 4 and use him a fair amount regardless, but there's something about the way he blocks, I can never tell if he's successfully blocking or getting hit. Some champs have weird blocking animations that are very similar to the way they look when they're getting pummeled and Mojo is one of them and it always throws me off.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Mutant Treasure Island
    Got Sorcerer Supreme from featured.
    Got Skill Gem from an Awakening Gem.
    Got Nick Fury from Legendary Crystal just 2 days later. (Used the gem on him)
    Got my first 6* (Ronin)
    Got my first r4 5* [Nick Fury (now r5)]
    For the first time i got 7 5*s in a month. (Rest were meh or average pulls)
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The boss rush that ended with a stacked Champion.
    At the time i was struggling to keep up with alliance mates as everyone was building their 5* rosters whilst I was... well I was building my roster but there was still only 3-4 usable champs.
    Then I beat the boss rush, 4* CapIW and 4* Vision AoU being the true MVPs.
    And from the 5*, a 5* CapIW.
    Because my 5* roster was so poor, I had all the resources available to bring him to r5 and sig200 within a week and since then he’s carried me through a lot of content and still helps now.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Biggest thing that helped my account progress wasn’t an event....

It was Pulling Quake and Aegon from crystals.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Odin's Gauntlet -- finally pulled Aegon from the Nexus, was already planning to do Abyss with CapIW so it saved a ton of resources
    Close runner-ups would be Gwenpool to the Movies event (Sparky), Spider Ham event (Apoc + Ibom + Terrax), and the Halls events that randomly pop up at times
    Mutant Treasure Island had lots of juicy stuff but I didn't get decent pulls
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Treasure Island was a good event for me.
    Got Hype from the featured 5* and Quake from the 5* shards. Until that event my 5 star roster was trash.
    And then came the Gifting event which got me my first 6 star, and it was a nexus, of which I got human torch.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Cyber Weekend.