**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick tripping

Nick won't enter second life this on Odin's gauntlet.

https://youtu.be/nJkarqYFozI

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    Is this a node interaction impacting Nick or merely an unexplained persistant charge bug kicking in?
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

Is this a node interaction impacting Nick or merely an unexplained persistant charge bug kicking in?

No its the regen reversal node, I know because i tried it, its not a bug
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

1st time it happened to me but in my ally 1 ma few other have captured in video aswell.

1st time it happened to me but in my ally 1 ma few other have captured in video aswell.
    Yes I'd in that fight but it shouldn't go down like this. His second life didn't even got to fill full health you can see how he stays at 1% health and die.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It reversed the regen plain and simple. No error here
  • h41d3r2007h41d3r2007 Posts: 4
    The revers regen

The revers regen

Nope, I should do it that way. Look again persistent charge goes 0 and he dies is should be that way.

It reversed the regen plain and simple. No error here

Nope you wrong same happened to a teammate on aq . She recovered, persistent charge was 0 , she restart app , persistent charge said one decoy went out and he just died after persistent charge when to 0.