**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the purpose of DEADPOOL Army ?

GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Deadpool all versions are literally joke in the game still kabam uses Deadpool in their events and promotions. What is that bruh ??

Why kabam why are you not buffing Deadpool all versions including Venompool.. they are old champs and definitely deserve needs update before other champs

Buff them in May please
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    They need an overhaul rework in my opinion.. also why 4*/5* Deadpool is rare whyyy
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    The Deadpools are trophy champs with exception of DX so for Kabam to invest time buffing them is a waste considering so few have them and even less actually use them
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    -Mutant is pretty stacked already
    -Venompool does need a buff
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    No more mutants

Ok i understand Deadpool a trophy champ but not venompool also cosmic class dont have much good champs..

Venompool deserve a buff like venom maybe better than venom
  • you have the ironman army and the spiderman army as well.....
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Ok i understand Deadpool a trophy champ but not venompool also cosmic class dont have much good champs..

Cosmic class doesn’t have many good champs?? CGR, Corvus, Hype, Sparkles, Medusa, venom, Angela no name but a few! One of the stronger classes in the game

Cosmic class doesn’t have many good champs?? CGR, Corvus, Hype, Sparkles, Medusa, venom, Angela no name but a few! One of the stronger classes in the game
    If you know nothing better not to reply...

Mutant class has so many best stacked champs.

Tech and cosmic have very limited good hitters. What is wrong with you if venompool gets a rework.

Thanks bruh atleast you agree badass looking champ like venompool needs rework