**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star Generic Awakening Gem 😨 final decision!

MCOCLOVERMCOCLOVER Posts: 91 β˜…
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a question in mind ,,, if i have an generic 6 star AG them whom should i awaken??

6 star Generic Awakening Gem 😨 final decision! 113 votes

Ghost(Have 5 star maxed)
23%
KennadoWarlord5386ShrimpRZuko_ILCKDSuperFlash10_Sham_Luke9523EtjamaMiStaLovaKRANκ“˜SeraphionddomChriissRSarvanga1_KyusushuiBonzodavidFiiNCHIronGladiator2230ishTheMailmann 26 votes
Apocalypse
2%
TerraHemanth123manikantaSamuraiJack06 3 votes
AA(Archangel)
52%
danielmathRaganatorRobbieRampageQuikPikOsfan8CassypseudosaneJumpthesharkBuckyBruhAleorZeronaut81Wine_LoverAnthinhoRockypantherxSbkruebDisgruntled_User_123Kill_GreyMoeyTehrStevieManWonderDes99 59 votes
Guilly 2099
0%
Tigra
0%
Rockyshocky 1 vote
Just save it dude... For someone else
21%
GamerFrostybenshbzuffyTristanDrake2078RotellySpicyslicerLucky7LucianoTexas_11Battle_GreninjaNo_oneukMaxwell24A_NAZHeraldofThunderDanish005Ben_15455Qfuryjdeck59Adok 24 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2021
    AA(Archangel)
    I voted AA but idk really. I’ve had my generic for 4 months now and refuse to use it, despite having Ghost, Cap IW, and Fury to use it on. I’d just infinitely save it until you have another one at hopefully the end of Act 7
  • AA(Archangel)
    do you need AA? id say save it otherwise.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost(Have 5 star maxed)
    Can you rank 3 any of them?
    How many sig Stones dou you have of each class?
    How many generic sig stones do you have?

I think it really depends.

If you can rank 3 ghost, and put a decent amount of sig stones I would go her
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just save it dude... For someone else
    I just said save because it seems like you were unsure. I used my AG on red goblin. Make sure you are using it because it’s something you want.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 β˜…β˜…
    Ghost(Have 5 star maxed)
    Do you care about prestige at all? If you don't, I think Ghost/AA are both worth it.