Wasted new champs design time/ressources

ChovnerChovner Posts: 417 ★★★
My CONSTRUCTIVE feedback on the new champs released is that I believe Kabam should have focused their efforts on giving us the champs many have been asking for constantly or at least popular Marvel Comics champs. Nobody asked for another Iron Man version especially when only 1/8 were released as a good champ from the start (IMIW) and one had to get a full re-work to be great (HB). And Nobody definitely asked for Jabari Panther, and I seriously doubt that champ is going to entice anyone to start playing Realm of Champs.

The long list of already requested champs on the forums, and then longer list of available Marvel characters is such a cheat code for keep the MCOC community fully engaged and excited every month. Why not release Kraven, Morbius, Chameleon, Black Cat, Quicksilver, Wonder Man, Kitty Pride, Mystique, Cloak N Dagger, The Blob, Puck, Omega Sentinel, Adam Warlock, Dazzler, Bullseye, JIgsaw, Puma... just to name a few and an important point is none of those champs are re-designs or re-skins of existing champs.

I'd even love it if THE CHAIR was a new champ...

Now these 2 champs might end up performing at a tier above most when released in the game, but a big part of people playing this game is using the characters you love to fight with, not some random that has no history to peak your interest (Jabari Panther), and well another Iron Man version... If you wanted to make another Iron Man then at least make a popular one from the movies/comics like Igor or give us a villain version in Iron Monger.

I think a short blurb on each champ's Spotlight on why they were chosen as the next champs to be introduced into the game would maybe give us some insight that would possibly sway our opinions somehow to get us on board.

The players choice was a step in the right direction which showed that the game team really wanted to give us what/who we wanted by letting us pick and acknowledging how important it is that the players are fully engaged and exciting about the new champs being released...adding these 2 champs into the game is the complete opposite.

Anyways that's just my 2 cents and hopefully viewed as constructive feedback on new champion design and introduction (please no more Iron Men... we largely don't like the ones we have, so fix them all at least before you introduce another one).

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited April 2
    Chovner said:

My CONSTRUCTIVE feedback on the new champs released is that I believe Kabam should have focused their efforts on giving us the champs many have been asking for constantly or at least popular Marvel Comics champs. Nobody asked for another Iron Man version especially when only 1/8 were released as a good champ from the start (IMIW) and one had to get a full re-work to be great (HB).

They were all good when they were released but almost all of them were released right at the start of the game when every champion was more or less just as efficient as the rest.

Additionally, you're wrong about nobody wanting another Iron Man version - you even mentioned it yourself later in the post when you talked about the players choice. Need I remind you that players voted for Ironheart to make it in to the second round, beating out Okoye, Blue Marvel, Dazzler and Morgan Le Fay.

She's an Iron Man version.