**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doc Octopus is getting a nice buff

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
Next update looks to buff Dr Octopus especially for the Cavalier Difficulty. I have been advocating for months that Dr Octopus duped should get the benefits of a Heal Block debuff when he gets the Heal Block. As it was duping him took away the utility of “heal block”. Which, was dumb when there were nodes that need that heal block debuff. Static shock boost on the short circuit node in 6.3.6 is were I first discovered duped Doc Oc was less advantageous then unduped then the new Cavalier difficulty it was the same problem. GREAT FIX KABAM!!!! Doctor Octopus will be amazing on Infectious Wrath node

Comments

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Next update looks to buff Dr Octopus especially for the Cavalier Difficulty. I have been advocating for months that Dr Octopus duped should get the benefits of a Heal Block debuff when he gets the Heal Block. As it was duping him took away the utility of “heal block”. Which, was dumb when there were nodes that need that heal block debuff. Static shock boost on the short circuit node in 6.3.6 is were I first discovered duped Doc Oc was less advantageous then unduped then the new Cavalier difficulty it was the same problem. GREAT FIX KABAM!!!! Doctor Octopus will be amazing on Infectious Wrath node

Where did you see this?
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Saiyan said:

Where did you see this?
    He probably is talking about the fix in the patch notes lettings Doc's heal block to work like normal heal blocks.

"Doctor Octopus: Updated the Chemistry Research Heal Block to allow this Heal Block to interact with more areas of the game such as the Infectious Wrath Buff."

Before this Doc's heal block didn't work for the new Cav tech node which was annoying but I assume this change puts him back on the map for the Tech node which I'm all for.
    Gotcha. Thanks
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    >
    Yeah sorry it’s in the patch notes
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I like it. My boi got justice.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Does this mean that his debuffs will trigger on empathetic lock?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

>
    Yeah sorry it’s in the patch notes

buffs have occurred in the patch notes before