**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very Active Gold 3 Ally Looking for New Members - AQ 555, AW2-3Maps, Discord Required

Be warned, we are a little crazy, but a ton of fun if you're an active MCOC player.

Members are from different time zones but we coordinate well. We run both AQ and AW. You must participate in both. Currently we're at the cusp of Gold 2 and aiming to keep moving up. Requirements are below:

Alliance: [GHÕŚT]
Rating: 500K minimum
Prestige: 8K minimum
Discord: Must have or will download. Main source of communication.
Intellect: Not stupid
Tolerance for Stupid Conversations: High

Reply to this or message me in Discord: Striderz#7436

Comments

• Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
    I sent you a friend request on discord =]
  • Options
    StriderzStriderz Posts: 25
    We'll be refreshing some inactive players at end of season so there's still room. Still recruiting!
  • Options
    AsoinAsoin Posts: 4
    I'm a new player but would like to strengthen up my heroes...I will send a request
  • Options
    Still recruiting good members! There will be spots open as we continue to strengthen alliance. AQ555 and AW 3 BGs.

• Options
    Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120
    I have sent you a friend request on Discord. I am a skilled fighter and currently going through Act 4 Chapter 2. I haven't checked in a while about my Rating or Prestige but I hope that I can join you and your Alliance.
  • Options
    Hey folks, still recruiting for addition to the alliance at the end of the season. The alliance is moving quickly and looking for active chill players!