**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6.1.5 crossbones

Why did they change the node from vigor to arc overload?! Vigor was just fine, it could be kept up with. Now anyone who wants beat crossbones will need to have either Warlock or Mysterio to be able to fight him for any good length of time!

Comments

• Options
    Duality7Duality7 Posts: 31
    Yes, for some ungodly reason it was.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Why do you think vigor is an easier node to manage, in comparison with arc overlord?

Vigor is quick regen, Arc Overload is longer regen and Armour Up.
  • Options

Why do you think vigor is an easier node to manage, in comparison with arc overlord?

Because Vigor is based on base health, Arc overload is based on his max health, meaning his BOOSTED HEALTH
  • Options
    On top of that, not everyone who is stuck on 6.1.5 has Warlock or Mysterio, someone with PASSIVE heal blocks so he can't purify them, which he will do easily to the debuffs after the new event drops
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    And yes, i am salty i don't have Warlock yet
  • Options

Its... Easier now.

No, it’s not.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Duality7 said:

I can barely do it now, after the buff it’s gonna be so much harder, especially since having an armor up on top of healing means I’m dealing less damage than I was on top of the extra healing I have to try and outpace.

Dude. It's easier. The armor and healing are practically non-existent.
    I’m guessing you have multiple good damage poison immune 5* or 6*s. I have maybe 2 5*s and Iceman who is unduped at r2.
  • Options
    i would but i need to get someone soon who can counter WS an i plan to level them instead, because **** that 15% healing bs
  • Options
    Tbh if the node was bleed instead of poison, i wouldn't be as salty.
  • Options
    vigor i could handle, i usually find arc overload frustrating
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Etjama said:

Duality7 said:

Dude. Vigor healed over twice as much.
    When the health isn't as boosted as his is, vigor is worse, arc is so much worse when they have as much of a boost as he is getting. Look at the Shulk fight, she has about 183k health and vigor barely heals her.
  • Options
    Numan said:

All this whining about nerfed crossbones sinister and champion boss makes me chuckle

When was Sinister nerfed and what was the nerf?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Duality7 said:

Etjama said:

Duality7 said:

When the health isn't as boosted as his is, vigor is worse, arc is so much worst when they have as much of a boost as he is getting. Look at the Shulk fight, she has near 190k health and vigor barely heals her.
    Shulk's health is much lower so Vigor didn't heal her nearly as much. Arc Overload isn't even effected by boosted health. You've got this all wrong. Vigor literally heals him over twice as much.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Duality7 said:

Etjama said:

Duality7 said:

When the health isn't as boosted as his is, vigor is worse, arc is so much worst when they have as much of a boost as he is getting. Look at the Shulk fight, she has near 190k health and vigor barely heals her.
    Vigor is based off of boosted health, dude. That's why Shulk barely heals, because her boosted health is much lower. Arc Overload isn't even effected by boosted health. You've got this all wrong. Vigor literally heals him over twice as much.
    Then why does the node not make that more clear? if it did i wouldn't have made this post.
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 257 ★★★
    Did anyone try to use CMM for Crossbones? Vigor nor his DAAR was a problem for me when I used her.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099 said:

G2099 can out damage the regeneration.

don't have her at 5*.