**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone who has ibom.....quick ???

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
I've played this game forever and I've used 100s of characters.... REGULARLY when I attack with Ibom the defender just stands there....no evade...no parry....not even blocking. It seems great but it actually messes up my rythm and it happens 1-2 times a fight.....has anyone else noticed this??

Comments

• Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    they're paralyzed in awe of his beautiful face.

seriously though, it has never happened to me.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Can you get a video of this?
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    When the opponent has an Acid Burn, Immortal Abomination becomes unblockable.

Is it this?

Or are they simply not attempting to block at all?
  • Options

Can you get a video of this?

Yeah I'll work on it now
  • Options
    I'm gonna get a video now....no they don't block or lose any ability....they just block way less...to the point it was very noticeable
  • Options
    Quickest example I could do....this happens 3 times a fight easily....sometimes more
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Hold up won't attach
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Upload the video to YouTube then post it here
  • Options
    262oo7262oo7 Posts: 28
    Go do a quick run of abyss
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    That happened to me too, the defender just stopped moving and blocking against iBom. It was in a duel though, so no real harm done.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Again I'd love to do a few fights, edit ten clips and make a huge montage but It's easter. I'll keep recording all my ibom fights and I'll show it a bunch of times.....and thanks for the youtube help. Was about to lose my mind
  • Options
    I know it seems subtle or barely noticeable, but when that happens multiple times a fight it just has felt awkward....I'm used to attack, block or parry , stun, attack etc.....when you add in a defender doing nothing it's so awkward. It should be a new ability....random motionless defense....I'm telling you it would mess you up
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Happened to me in incursions today. I got wrecked.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I don’t really think it’s anything to do with Ibom, as I’ve seen it when playing with other champs. I think it’s just the AI going passive for a second. Other than ROL, are there any specific pieces of content that you’ve noticed it in?
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    That happens in ROL
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I like how there is a question mark after he says quick
  • Options
    Ya quick question....shortcuts. Same thing as cooking my hot pockets for 222 instead of the recommended 230. Lots of work to type question....lots of work to move finger around on microwave
  • Options

I don’t really think it’s anything to do with Ibom, as I’ve seen it when playing with other champs. I think it’s just the AI going passive for a second. Other than ROL, are there any specific pieces of content that you’ve noticed it in?

Strange.....I run arena daily and use 50 plus champs regularly and I only notice it with him.....maybe it's just his mechanics